At THE ICONIC our mission is to deliver seamless and inspiring experiences for our customers and our people. We DREAM BIG through collaboration and innovation, and are supported to bring incredible ideas to life. We are a group of people believing in making a positive difference in this world and liberating our customers through the power of fashion and sports.
Our Buying team works collaboratively to liberate and inspire our customers, selecting the best and latest products from the most desirable brands. THE ICONIC Buyers travel to fashion capitals around the globe to source the best brands and research and predict the up-and-coming trends for our customers. This team is creative, analytical and absolutely customer-focused. With a growth-mindset, they are offered regular Buying Academy workshops, mentoring and up-skilling opportunities to enable all team members to be their best. Our Buying team lives and breathes fashion.
- Assist the Account Manager in overall management of the total dept in addition to being responsible for a dept/bucket of brands
- Develop and implement the strategic road-map for your brand bucket under direction of the relevant Category Manager and Account Manager and in conjunction with the buying team
- Responsible for achieving seasonal targets for set brand bucket, along with contributing to the success for the total dept
- Communicate to the Account Manager and Category Manager on status, risks and change control of relevant marketplace depts and brand bucket and put forward suggestions to adjust strategic roadmap accordingly, working alongside the Account Manager to implement these changes
- Assist in developing plans and procedures in order to achieve dept OKRs
- Acquire new strategic partners that align with the dept strategy
- Assist in the set-up of new business models to grow overall marketplace activities
- Assist in coordinating across functional teams to drive sale strategies to grow our marketplace business
- Work alongside the Account Manager in critically analysing sales performance to identify action points and threats to drive top line revenue
- Establishing company expectations and negotiating terms with existing and new suppliers
- Monitor the performance of our marketplace network to ensure vendor compliance, delivery timelines and customer satisfaction meet our contractual standards
- Maintain constant communication with marketplace partners and build our relationship with them
- Creatively provide solutions to commercial and operational challenges for our partners
- Track and analyse marketplace operations and systems identifying processes to optimize
We are looking for an energetic and driven individual, with strong analytical and sales experience. The role will require a strategic thinker who will be pioneering new value generating projects and initiatives within our marketplace network. It is an exciting opportunity for you to show us your ability to execute cross-functional projects impact our overall customer service.
- At least 2-3 years relevant experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification in management or related business area
- Strong analytical and planning skills to monitor and review operational performance of our partners
- Creative commercial thinker
- Ability to drive cross-functional projects
- Driven individual focused on achieving results
- Extensive knowledge of marketplace program systems and KPI measurement
Life at THE ICONIC...
Our culture of learning is an environment that supports and encourages the collective discovery, sharing and application of knowledge. This helps us to continually improve, achieve goals and attain new possibilities every day. From our ways of working and collaboration to our growth mindset and sustainable approach, we each add unique value and have an incredible amount of fun doing it! To read more about our purpose, mission and principles, please visit our Careers page: https://www.theiconic.com.au/playbook/careers