Seer is developing technology to revolutionise the diagnosis and management of neurological conditions, with a special focus on epilepsy. Our mission is to deliver personalised clinical insights and advance patient experience with leading-edge technology.
Our technology consists of wearable devices, a cloud platform and machine learning systems. These systems are at the core of our at-home video-EEG-ECG monitoring and diagnostic service - the first of its kind. Seer has already made a big impact across the east coast of Australia over the last three years and is now building for international expansion.
About the role
Do you want to be part of an award winning team bringing innovative ideas to life? Are you a meticulous person and hands on? If so, please read on.
As a Production Technician at Seer, you will hold an integral role in our Manufacturing team to assemble and manufacture our diagnostic systems. Reporting to the Production Lead, you will be following company implemented ISO procedures and work instructions.
- Assembly of parts into sub-assemblies and finished items, using
- Soldering stations
- General tools such as screwdrivers, scalpels, files
- Power tools such as drills, dremels, heat guns
- Follow set work instructions for each assembly, with the opportunity to develop and optimize instructions
- Interacting with company implemented manufacturing systems such as Fishbowl and Greenlight Guru
- Enforce parts management, incoming parts through to inspection, quarantine, store, WIP, finished goods, outgoing goods.
- Learn how to manufacture Seer product, and be able to train others
- Highly proficient in assembly of electronic and mechanical parts
- Highly proficient in soldering
- Fine motor skills for small scale assembly
- Use of ERP/MRP systems (advantageous but not essential)
- Is able to use Google Drive and Windows software
- Consistency. Able to produce work that is repeatable and uniform.
- Punctuality. On-time and reliable
- High attention to detail in following set procedures
- Enjoys hands-on assembly work
Please note, this work will be based in our HQ adhering to the new Occupational Health and Safety guidelines, therefore,we will not be able to accommodate remote work.