AssuranceLab has a unique remote opportunity for a talented UI/UX Engineer with a love for great design to work alongside our product focused CEO and Technical Lead to (re)build our platform from the ground up! You will be responsible for the end-to-end experience of our clients and team members on the platform, be happy to roll up your sleeves and implement your own designs where necessary - or at least be open to learning how to, and be a part of a team to deliver a quality product and user experience.
- Work along side the technical lead and product-focused CEO to build the product from the ground up.
- Be part of defining the approach, research, planning and delivering actionable outcomes through design activities.
- Own the design process.
- Leverage data from over 3 years of live operation, 500+ businesses, and 95+ friendly clients to test and validate design outcomes.
- Commercial experience designing complex applications.
- Confidence and willingness to be a part of an engineering team that makes high impact decisions and owns their work.
- Experience with at least one of: React, Vue, Angular or Svelte.
- Open-minded with a desire to learn and be challenged.
- Firmly grounded design principles.
- High EQ - self-aware, self-regulated, motivated and empathetic with great interpersonal skills.
- A growth mindset and excitement about tackling the next challenge with your team.
AssuranceLab is a leading provider of cloud services audits in Australia, with 95+ SaaS, Fintech, Medtech, other tech customers in 10 countries inc. US & EU. A hallmark of our reputation and success has been our productised approach - initially built in Typeform and Excel, then in a no-code development platform to expand the functionality. We won Best Regtech Platform in the 6th Annual Fintech Awards, December 2021.
Now it’s time to (re)build the platform from the ground up in pursuit of our mission to democratise audits. We are re-defining audits and providing the solution for businesses to self-navigate. That removes major costs, headaches, and business disruption. With a new platform and SaaS model we will empower consultants and audit firms to follow our new way, with the ability to create thousands of new audit use cases and content. This three-sided industry problem has powerful network effects, between businesses that need trust, the auditors that provide it, and the stakeholders that rely on it.
Our product-first focus IS creating a world-first, category-defining solution.
All the usual perks in a progressive tech company
- Flexible working hours, set-up allowances, top-of-the-line MacBooks and choice of phone
- Unlimited PTO, generous maternity/paternity leave, inclusive and diverse workplace, social events, stock/ESOP, and always open to adding new things to ensure we all love working at AssuranceLab.
If this role sounds like you - here’s how to land the role:
- Culture first - tell us about you, your “why” in life and as it relates to your interest in this role
- We love video - have you used Loom? It’s a great way to stand out, CV’s are boring and basic
- Tell us what you think - why are you the right person for the role? What cool tech are you excited about? What are you working on at the moment?
- How can we land you as a successful candidate? We like to take out the guesswork and ensure a good fit for both of us.