Marketing Content Producer (Intern)
Rezdy is the world’s leading independent cloud-based booking and distribution platform for tours, activities and attractions. We help thousands of professionals in the experiences industry take bookings online, manage and grow their business with the tools and connections to make their lives easier. Our customers include everything from whale watching tours to cooking schools, skydiving to zip lining, charters, shuttles and more.
To help our customers and engage with prospects, we publish a large amount of content - blogs, case studies, videos, ebooks, surveys. We’re looking for a passionate and creative Content Producer Intern to help us lead the charge. This is an exceptional opportunity for a recent Graduate or student in their final year of study looking to cut their teeth in the content space within a dynamic sector, a high growth industry and with a market leader.
Your role would be to suggest and contribute towards what gets created and how - tapping into our external network of writers, designers and producers, to compliment your own creation, curation and distribution skills across a variety of owned and earned communication channels. Specifically:
- Support the development and implementation of a content calendar that engages and nurtures prospective customers
- Curate and/or produce and distribute high-quality content including blogs, eBooks, infographics, video content, social posts, landing pages, case studies, podcasts, webinars
- Work with us to brief in design agency for the production of creatives when needed
- Capture content (photos or videos) of company events for social media
- Work with internal stakeholders, including partnerships, product and account management to define opportunities and prioritise content plans
- Work with our internal insights team and external agencies to review content performance against key metrics, report back to the business and continually optimise
- Distribute content across key platforms, including WordPress, HubSpot, social channels and at times paid distribution platforms
- Monitor and respond to comments and messages on social media.
- Write up and distribute press releases.
- Aid in preparation of material for industry events
You will be given full support but the freedom to define your own content plan and structure.
- 6 months experience or Currently studying marketing, communications, business and/or similar looking to take the next step to develop an exciting career
- A willingness to learn CRM tools/marketing automation platforms (Hubspot)
- Fluent in Google Suite. ie Google Sheets, Slides and Docs
- A desire to understand and then run with the following tools and channels: WordPress, Google Analytics, Tag Manager and AdWords - and Bing equivalents, Facebook Business, Canva, Crowd Sourcing Providers (eg. UpWork, WritersAccess, 90 Seconds), video editing tools ...
- Strong communication skills, exceptional attention to detail and the ability to edit and at times write yourself when required
- An interest in understanding budget management
- (Not essential) basic HTML if required for email or landing pages.
- A desire to work within any of the following industries or business types: SaaS, Startup, Travel, eCommerce, Marketplaces.
- Design skills are a plus. Ability to use Adobe’s creative suite or Canva.
Reasons to believe
- We’re growing fast - Deloitte Tech Fast 50 2019
- We’re a winning brand - Capterra Ease of Use winner - 2018; Nominee Mumbrella Travel Marketing Awards for Innovation - 2019
- Our marketing is recognised and respected amongst the big players
- We’re a startup that’s going places - ranked 7th in Australia
- There are opportunities to step up for high achievers
- We have perks like flexibility, Rezdy Anniversary day off, Paid Parental Leave, office socials
We believe in being adventurous, making it happen and achieving more together.
If this sounds like you come join us and apply now!
Come join us!