As an established Australian born business, we’re proud to be ranked 3rd for the AFR's Best Places to Work 2022!!!! and we are continuing to supercharge our growth by turning the global market Amber. That’s right, “Aussie Amber” (our brand colour, aptly nailed by our Marketing Team!)
In doing so we’re changing the way people pay, for the better, and we’d love you to join us in our mission.
About the opportunity:
Openpay’s new Enterprise Business Development Manager will be focussed on new enterprise merchant acquisition in the retail vertical. You’ll create and convert a pipeline of national brands across fashion, homewares, electronics, sports, outdoor, home DIY to deal wins, further accelerating growth in this exciting part of the business. You’ll join a high performing team who are experts in their field and contribute with your proven track record to win new business, leveraging your comprehensive network in the Australian retail channel.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Create, own and manage a new business pipeline of enterprise level brands
- Manage the sales cycle end to end, from lead generation through to closing the deal
- Prepare and deliver sales pitch presentations at ‘C’ level including leveraging experience with marketing, finance and technology functions
- Articulate and sell the partnership value proposition unique to each deal
- Negotiate pricing through to contract signing
- Drive internal and external stakeholder relationships to achieve agreed business outcomes
- Contribute to the prosperity of a great team culture
The Team you’ll be joining
We believe every new team member has an opportunity to add to our culture – we’re a vibrant team of Podcasters, Ultra-Marathoners, Weightlifters, Chess Players, Students and more, so we’re looking for people who want to be part of a diverse and ever changing team.
As we grow, we change, so you’ll be flexible, willing to evolve as our systems and processes do. Always tenacious, you’ll relentlessly pursue opportunities and will be quick to bounce back if you encounter a setback. Most importantly, you’ll be kind - our team appreciate and support each other (particularly this year) so you’ll want to be part of that team spirit.
What you will need to have
- You have a strong existing network across Australian Retail brands
- You have a proven track record closing new ‘enterprise’ business via a planned approach
- You are experienced selling to an executive level
- You have high attention to detail, are data driven and articulate
- You are passionate, accountable with a professional demeanour
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
Short-listed candidates will be advised by telephone. Please note, due to the requirements of this role, candidates must have full working rights in Australia.
Openpay is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.