Drive Yello helps businesses efficiently manage last-mile delivery and connects them to gig economy drivers so they can meet the ever-increasing demand for convenience. We have ambitious growth plans and are looking for a Marketing Manager to help us grow our business. We work with some of the largest retail clients here in Australia which include Woolworths, BWS, Dan Murphy’s, Coles, Terry White Chemmart just to name a few.
The Yello Platform provides retailers unprecedented access to data and control of last-mile delivery and has proven to help businesses not only improve their delivery service but also enable them to provide delivery on demand. Retailers are attracted to Drive Yello as they not only get access to innovative technology but a marketplace of couriers to help them provide the convenience customers are demanding.
We are also launching and new B2C product called “My Personal Courier” that’s very exciting and will need some attention from the successful candidate to take to market and grow the business.
Your role is that of a Marketing Manager and your focus is on growth marketing the Drive Yello business and our key products to retailers, consumers and independent couriers that include the Yello platform and My Personal Courier. Currently, this position is focused on the Australian market but have plans for international expansion in 2022.
You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. As the leader of the Marketing department, we expect you to work with the executive team and nurture and grow our team what is currently a small team and work with them to execute the marketing strategy. We also expect you to execute user acquisition campaigns across a variety of marketing channels and develop effective integrated marketing media plans.
You’ll be responsible for ensuring marketing campaigns are reaching their target audience, using the most effective digital channels. You know the perfect media mix and channels to utilise, and are confident in your ability to boost results for marketing campaigns
OVERALL GOAL OF ROLE
To increase awareness and grow the reputation of DY amongst
- Large enterprises
- Driver community
- End consumer (My Personal Courier)
Creation and development of all DY marketing activity including
- Development and management of all paid marketing (search, social other)
- Development and optimisation of Creative including copywriting
- Content marketing strategy and implementation (including email strategy and content development such as LinkedIn and DY Blog)
- Social engagement and community building (driver and SME)
- Event management of corporate events and trade shows
Manage our public website to
- Drive awareness of DY amongst all target audiences
- conversions of drivers into the DY community
- Converting general awareness of Client interest into DY prospects
- Identify key trends impacting DY business, including but not limited to competitive analysis
- Provide business with insights and learnings from our target audiences (SME / Driver) including behavioural/demographic and psychographic drivers/future opportunities.
Manage and engage with our agencies (PR, Social & SEM)
- Alignment and performance management
- Cost and results
Submit your application if you are looking for:
- Friendly, close-knit, and welcoming company that is full of like-minded people excited about disrupting the logistics industry.
- An opportunity to find answers on your own accord, and create solutions where they don’t yet exist.
- You see gaps as opportunities to create something new, not as intimidating or frustrating insufficiencies.
You Must Have:
- Intuitive and hungry for knowledge disposition
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Good time management
- Strong understanding of social media and marketing tools
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and convert
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strong copywriting skills
You Might Have:
- Ideally experience with B2B digital marketing of SaaS solutions (health industry preferred)
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Great Design Skills. Experience with Canva/Photoshop
- Strong technical SEO experience
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
Drive Yello is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please include a link to your LinkedIn profile with your application.