Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, this role will work closely across the Finder group entities with the Ventures Product Leader, Investment Leader and Head of Treasury and Taxation.
- Daily reconciliation of client cryptocurrency treasury movements, partnering with Wallet and Investments team to highlight any variances, ensuring timely correction of these to minimise financial risk.
- Providing weekly report to Treasury Team regarding Company cryptocurrency Investments held.
- Reconciliation of Cryptocurrency related assets and liabilities, on a monthly basis, ensuring that they are fairly stated and comply with applicable reporting standards (AASB/IFRS/US GAAP)
- Monitoring cash flow allocation between counter-parties engaged for payment, exchange, banking and blockchain based services.
- Monthly revenue reconciliation and reporting, providing report to Accounting Team for inclusion in monthly results.
- Partnering with internal Investments Team to ensure timely and accurate reconciliation and accounting for movements in Crypto related Investments.
- Partner with accounting team on financial operations and reporting and with Finance and Strategy teams to develop analyses and long-term forecasts.
- Manage Compliance through support of Finder Standard Policies and Procedures (SP&P) related to Crypto currencies.
- Monitor automated trading strategies for accuracy and completeness.
- Track and report on the application of the Treasury risk management process defined by the business.
- Partner with Payroll to monitor internal “Get Paid in Crypto” Policy assisting with queries from Crew and providing reporting to Leaders as required.
- Partner with our product and compliance teams to develop best practices proposals to be delivered by our engineering staff to improve reportability, reconciliation, risk and the management of mitigation strategy.
Desired Experience and Skills
- Enthusiastic about cryptocurrencies
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance related field
- Commercially oriented, proactive and solution based approach to problem-solving.
- Able to adapt to rapidly changing business requirements
- Eager to develop and identify new opportunities for the business to capture efficiencies through innovation.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, select the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your cover letter and resume. Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you've worked on and why you think you'd be a great addition to the Finder team.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible. Email [email protected] with any questions or feedback.