At AmazingCo, we’re as passionate about creating unique experiences as our customers are about enjoying them. That’s why we carefully craft each experience from scratch, bringing together a special blend of intrigue, spontaneity and surprise.
AmazingCo is a fast growing, ambitious brand delivering experiences in 55 cities across 5 countries. Our global HQ is based in Melbourne - as are our hands on founders. With over 100 amazing team members across the globe, we've delivered more than 200,000 experiences so far to over 1 million people.
Dream up new concepts, inspire better use of people's leisure time and help our team stay accountable to complex delivery plans - in a fun, energetic way.
The Program Manager is a new role for the AmazingCo design team, and is the result of a massive increase in the number of new experience formats being developed and the number of cities we’re launching in. With this rapid global expansion we are in need of a superstar to join the team and run our experience development schedule.
Responsibilities & Duties
Part 1 = Program Manager
- You will work with the Experience Design Team to determine which new experience formats will be developed in the following 12 months and which experiences will be delivered into each city we service.
- You will turn the planned schedule into a delivery work plan to ensure each milestone date in the development process is documented.
- You will then work with stakeholders across the business to ensure we are delivering to the planned schedule and hitting each milestone date.
Part 2 = Experience Creator
- While your core responsibility will be program management, you will dedicate time each week to experience creation where you will be involved in creating and launching your own set of experiences from within the work plan.
What we’re really looking for is someone who loves events and experiences and has a track record of managing complex projects to completion with a positive, solution-orientated mindset.
Specifically, we are seeking someone super disciplined and detail-oriented, who is great at multitasking and loves building systems and processes that the team can - and will easily be able to adopt.
Join and inspire a high performance team with your efficiency tools and project management expertise.
- Minimum 3 years in a project management/program management role
- Self-starter with experience working with multiple stakeholders to achieve positive results
- Excellent time management skills and calm under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven team player
- Experience in event management and/or experience design
- Show us your Gantt best !
- Attractive salary, based on experience
- Work from home flexibility, with a thriving and energy rich Abbotsford converted warehouse (and dog friendly!) office space. Close to trains, trams, great coffee and more
- A great workplace culture, with no red tape. If you have a great idea and want to try something, lets prioritise it and see if we can scale it against the KPI’s
- Big mission, real meaning: work in a business that seriously cares about culture and improving the experiences of our customers
- Learning and development opportunities, with even more career opportunities as we continue to grow. Plus you’ll work alongside experienced co-founders with existing success in building and growing startups in Australia
- We are an experiences business and we test everything we create on ourselves! Enjoy frequent team wide experiences and staff discounts across our portfolio
- Wind the week down with a beer, wine or non-alcoholic refreshment on Fridays. We bring a family attitude to work and all contribute to building our culture
- A fun and friendly workplace environment, with monthly social events and get-togethers
- Taking over the world... We’re not kidding, we really do have seriously ambitious growth plans and are really excited to find the next brilliant mind to join us. You bring your energy and we’ll pay it back in spades. Our people are everything.