Who we are
Rokt is the global leader in ecommerce technology, helping companies seize the full potential of every transaction moment to grow revenue and acquire new customers at scale. Live Nation, Groupon, Staples, Lands' End, Fanatics, UrbanStems, GoDaddy, Vistaprint and HelloFresh are among the more than 2,500 leading global businesses and advertisers that are using Rokt's solutions to drive more value through every transaction by offering highly relevant messages to their customers at the moment they are most likely to convert.
With our December 2021 Series E raise of USD$325M, Rokt is expanding rapidly and globally – operating in 19 countries across North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region with the largest office in NYC and a major R&D hub in Sydney. With annual revenues of more than US$200M and vibrant company culture, Rokt has been listed in ‘Great Places to Work’ in the US and Australia. Our award-winning culture is guided by our five core values: Smart with Humility, Own the Outcomes, Force for Good, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us attract, engage, and develop the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do our best work. Keen to join a fast-growing company and a vibrant culture? Learn more at rokt.com.
About the role
We are looking for the face of the Sydney Rokt Office to join our Support Team. This team is critical for the successful operations of our Sydney office, ensuring staff and visitors alike have a highly functional and enjoyable workplace. We are looking for an Office Coordinator who can engage with all levels of the business, be the face of Rokt at reception as well as being a trusted source of information for staff. You will be expected to contribute proactively and autonomously by building systems and strategies to elevate the office and employee experience. Our ideal candidate has experience in office management and events coordination.
You will partner with the VP of People, and a wide array of teams including Engineering, Product, Design, Business Development and People. Building strong relationships with the entire business is an integral part of this role. To be successful in this role you will need to gain a unique end-to-end understanding of the Rokt team in Sydney as your contribution will be valuable in shaping the future vision of our office as we grow.
The ultimate goal for this role is to ensure a seamless work environment and experience for our team and guests.
Outcomes & responsibilities
- Welcome guests on arrival and provide a seamless experience
- Manage office operations - being the liaison for all deliveries, mail, couriers etc
- Manage office supplies, groceries, food, and beverages
- Organise weekly catered meals (currently 3 days per week)
- Source vendors to support office activities
- Ensure workplace efficiency and optimisation including ongoing support and basic technical assistance for office equipment and meetings
- Work with building management, security and other third party vendors, including cleaning, HVAC, IT, to ensure the office is running effectively and efficiently
- Plan and manage the budget for social events
- Support the People team with managing the employee experience including but not limited to onboarding initiatives for new starters and guests, managing staff announcements, birthdays and gifting
- Engage and support our teams in the wider APAC regions of Singapore, Japan and New Zealand
Capabilities & requirements
- Strong customer service skills and positive attitude
- Understanding of office functionality and support
- Proven experience in project management and event planning
- Demonstrated ability to quickly understand and absorb new information
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask in a high pressure environment
- Able to build collaborative working relationships
- Remains calm under pressure
- Communicates clearly and succinctly
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high-performing, high-velocity culture - we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe the best things happen when we come together to solve complex problems and make meaningful connections with each other through interest groups, sports clubs, and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, ‘Level Up’ investment, online training courses, and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Rokt’speed - Grow your career in our rapidly growing company.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies, as well as mental health and wellness days for all employees. We also believe taking time off in sync with one another is important. As such, we shut down our offices every year in late December/early January for two weeks, partially sponsored by the company. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us 3 years or more.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office. Plus join the gym on us! Rokt offers a monthly allowance to use on a gym membership or online fitness classes. We also provide all Rokt'stars access to free 1:1 coaching, therapy and digital mental wellness resources.
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone enjoys the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Hawaii in May 2022), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities - Tokyo, New York, Singapore, Sydney. We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognises that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We would love you to apply for one of our open roles - irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, colour, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.
- Salary $65,000 - $80,000