Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded five years ago in Sydney, Australia, Afterpay has millions of active customers globally and is offered at the world’s best retailers around the world including eBay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu and many others. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Afterpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt. Afterpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Afterpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers.
We trust in the next generation and share a vision of a more accessible and sustainable world in which people are rewarded for doing the right thing.
As we continue our global expansion, we’re looking for a Recruiting Manager to join our Recruiting team in ANZ. Working closely with the Global HR team as well as leaders in our ANZ and US offices, you will be responsible for leading recruiters and sourcers, with the goal of hiring high-quality corporate candidates, supporting HR operations, and onboarding new hires at Afterpay.
This is a standalone role and there will be a variety of responsibilities for you every day, so the flexibility to manage multiple priorities is essential.
- Ideally minimum of 3 years experience as lead within a Global Technology company
- Minimum of 5 years experience in recruiting/sourcing
- Experience recruiting across a variety of corporate skill-sets at a variety of levels (individual contributor to leadership)
-Skilled in growing and coaching a developing talent team in competitive markets with the ability to design and implement new hiring processes and programs
- Excellent attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills, and superb time management skills
- You are an engaging, adaptable, and collaborative teammate and can navigate competing team priorities like a pro.
- Ability to leverage data to inform headcount, hiring, and resourcing decisions.
- Excellent high-level stakeholder management. Ability to effectively manage and interface with stakeholders at the c-suite level.
- You thrive on the variety of work and see this as an opportunity to grow and learn