We’re Maropost, Canada’s 4th fastest growing tech company as named by Profit 500! Our Software provides organisations with a single platform to connect with customers via marketing automation, mass and transactional email, social media, mobile messaging, landing pages, and ecommerce.
Our platform is used and trusted by thousands of brands worldwide to maximise their revenue.
Our Australian-based unified ecommerce platform empowers thousands of B2B and multi-channel ecommerce businesses, big and small, to achieve more. From online stores, POS terminals and marketplace connections, to inventory, order management and shipping, our all-in-one platform connects it all.
We’re on a mission to build the most technically advanced marketing & ecommerce platform in the world coupled with unsurpassed customer service and support.
We're on the hunt for an innovative Senior Product Manager to work with our teams to develop and execute product strategies & drive our product vision.
Reporting to the Director of Product, Senior Product Manager will work with cross-functional teams to ideate, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Create, drive, and own the product roadmap for the key area of the platform
- Leading the ideation, design and launch process for the products and services, and coordinating with other teams to ensure successful delivery and on-going support.
- Identify product opportunities (including new products, or product enhancements) via market research, collaboration with internal stakeholders, and direct engagement with partners.
- Play a lead role prioritising/organising scope across multiple product managers working on organisation wide efforts.
- Lead and motivate multiple cross-functional teams throughout the entire life cycle of product development, including deployment and post-deployment.
- Identify areas that require customer research and proposes research activities to user experience team. Partners with user experience team to user-test designs through mock-ups, functional prototypes, etc. to ensure they are meeting intended goals.
- Develop success metrics and ensure ability for on-going monitoring of post-launch results through analysis and reporting.
What you’ll bring to Maropost:
- Excellent understanding of the SaaS industry.
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role, preferred.
- Experience in the product development life cycle from concept to launch.
- High level of proficiency analying data with spreadsheets and/or other database software.
- Positive with a collaborative attitude and the ability to demonstrate initiative.
- Experience with, or ability to work with teams across multiple time zones.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Your relationships with both internal and external stakeholders are vital to the success of your team.
- Experience in a product company or a start-up.
- Strong ability to organise, prioritise workload and to be proactive. Being able to manage conflicting and fast changing work items.
- Proven ability to learn new business concepts and translate this knowledge into new products and features.
- Public speaking and presentation skills.
- Intermediate technical understanding.
- Excellent analytical problem solving skills.
- Excellent collaboration, communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate ability to guide or mentor junior staff.
- Well organised with a flair for self-management and prioritising tasks.
What’s In It for You?
- Competitive remuneration package on offer.
- Hybrid Work Environment.
- Entry into an international brand that is growing in the Australian marketplace.
- Grow your entrepreneurial dreams with a free Maropost Commerce Cloud store.
- Paid study leave.
- Fast paced & dynamic working environment.
- Beautiful A-Grade office in the heart of Maroochydore (Sunshine Coast).
If you’re interested in joining this exciting, high growth Tech Organisation, please apply !