BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast-growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
Named a “Great Place to Work” in Australia in 2020, BigCommerce is looking for a full-time Customer Solutions Manager to join our Sydney office.
You will use your unparalleled consultative and technical and solutioning skills to help our Enterprise customers during on-boarding to the BigCommerce platform and throughout the customer lifecycle. The right candidate will possess strong client relationship skills, the ability to communicate effectively, and the creativity to engineer scalable and sustainable solutions for the ever-growing enterprise companies bringing SaaS eCommerce into their ecosystem.
By developing a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors you will offer industry-leading advocacy, drive client revenue growth, and help our clients Sell More!!
What You’ll Do
- Serve in the role of product subject matter expert to assist the Customer Success Management team by providing technical expertise, assistance troubleshooting issues, and identifying expansion opportunities.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend new, existing, and emerging services, technologies, and platforms to help meet business requirements.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to assist in developing solutions, feasibility estimates, help develop overall implementation plans, and serve as a subject matter expert to implement eCommerce solutions.
- Provide technical advice regarding eCommerce architectural questions, solution deployment prerequisites, and features to clients and internal stakeholders; understand how to conduct requirements, design, implementation, and operations phases of a project.
- Assist in gathering customer business requirements, and assist in forming a Business Requirements Document (BRD).
- Collaborate with internal teams and partners to help create Functional Specification Documents to meet customer’s business needs and help drive implementation success.
- Provide internal and external stakeholders with platform configuration support, and conduct service reviews focused on growth measures to mitigate case incidents; work closely with agencies, tech partners and customers in Support case oversight and management, ensuring customer cases are aligned in accordance with your customer’s priorities.
- Draw upon the collective knowledge within BigCommerce and the industry to lead technical Best Practice reviews with agencies, tech partners and customers ensuring they maximize the value from the BigCommerce platform and ecosystem.
- Participate in recurring business reviews with agencies, tech partners, and customers providing recommended technical plans that result in year over year growth.
Who You Are
- The position will reside within the Professional Services team, reporting to the manager of Customer Success Services in the Sydney office. You will work closely with internal sales engineers, Customer Success Managers, Account Managers, On-boarding Consultants, and external customer technical/business resources. The Customer Solutions Manager will work with customers to understand their business objectives and functional requirements and assist in the technical efforts to ensure the successful implementation of those requirements to achieve stated business objectives.
- 1+ years experience successfully developing and executing SaaS implementation projects from pre-sales to customer success including solution scoping and gap analysis, enterprise cloud systems integration, data migration, customer launch, and technical operations and troubleshooting required. 2+ years preferred.
- A highly creative technical individual that can quickly learn various product offerings and/or applications, and then translate information learned into multiple technical solutions. Will need to quickly scale up in knowledge around Enterprise level apps/partners at BigCommerce to quickly determine the most efficient solution that also meets the budget needs of Mid-Market to Enterprise level eCommerce clients.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and independently.
- Excellent and proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent software diagramming and writing skills
- Proficient with common office applications, including MS Office Suite, Lucid Charts, Salesforce, and Project Management software.
- Periodic travel will be required.
- Experience with the BigCommerce product is a plus.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs, SOA/Web Services, eCommerce, content management systems, internet security standards, and fraud prevention.
- Strong understanding of other services and service providers in the following Cloud service layers: IaaS (AWS, Google, etc.), SaaS (Salesforce, Successfactors, etc.), PaaS (Azure, Amazon AWS, Google App Engine)
- Strong understanding and experience integrating with and designing for SaaS providers
- Basic skills in the implementation of security standards in code such as OAuth, SAML, and other Tokenization and authentication methods and systems; understanding of security, SSO and federation technologies as applied cloud infrastructure.
- Familiarity with waterfall/SDLC processes, agile development methodologies, and post-production release processes
Diversity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that.
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.