At THE ICONIC, we issue the call to live your way, to liberate yourself from meaningless constraints. It’s time to reach for a better tomorrow, to spend less time searching and more time finding. We are inclusive and inspiring and – as your go-to destination for fashion, sport, beauty, home and more – we exist to liberate our customers through choice.
Our dedicated Marketplace team partners with hundreds of brands to offer our customers more exciting products to choose from. The Account Managers are building initial partnerships and designing training for ongoing relationship management, marketing partnerships, and sales support and advice. The important partnerships that we have with our Marketplace sellers ensure we are able to delight our customers with the latest and greatest brands. We are currently on the look out for a Junior Account Manager to join our ICONIC HOME team.
- Develop and implement the strategic road-map for your brand bucket under direction of the relevant Category Manager and Account Manager and in conjunction with the buying team
- Responsible for achieving seasonal targets for set brand bucket, along with contributing to the success for the total department
- Align with brands promotional calendar, ensuring they participate in key iconic promotions
- Provide ongoing brand acquisition support till go live – liaising with onboarding team, tech, marketing and brand
- Work with cross functional operations teams on brand KPI performance
- Assist the Home Buyers in overall management of the total department in addition to being responsible for a bucket of brands
- Maintain strong, commercial supplier relationships with regular communication
- Monitor the performance of our marketplace network to ensure vendor compliance, delivery timelines and customer satisfaction meet our contractual standards
- Share performance updates (monthly & seasonally) with brands
- Analyse and present weekly trade with actions
- Negotiate Brand Partnership marketing opportunities in line with business calendar
- Contribute to the preparation of the monthly WSSI reforecast with actions
- Support the Home Buyer in contributing to the Home strategy & Vision seasonal/yearly memo
We are looking for an energetic and driven individual, with strong analytical and sales experience, to become a Junior Account Manager within our highly talented Marketplace team within the growing HOME area. If you’re a strategic thinker who loves pioneering new value generating projects and initiatives, we want to hear from you! This is an exciting opportunity for you to show us your ability to execute cross-functional projects which impact our overall customer service.
- At least 2-3 years relevant experience
- Love for all things #HOME and #LIFESTYLE
- Experience working in a similar business or retail environment
- Ability to drive across cross-functional projects
- Strong analytical and planning skills to monitor and review operational performance of our partners
- Extensive knowledge of marketplace program systems and KPI measurement
- Ability to lead a team of individuals
- Creative commercial thinker
- Above all, passionate about what you do!
Life at THE ICONIC...
Our culture of learning is an environment that supports and encourages the collective discovery, sharing and application of knowledge. This helps us to continually improve, achieve goals and attain new possibilities every day. From our ways of working and collaboration to our growth mindset and sustainable approach, we each add unique value and have an incredible amount of fun doing it! To read more about our purpose, mission and principles, please visit our Careers page: https://www.theiconic.com.au/playbook/careers
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: [email protected]
Health and Wellbeing is extremely important to THE ICONIC, so interviewing for this role will be conducted virtually due to COVID-19. Where possible and in line with government Covid-19 restrictions, we are transitioning to in-office onboarding for all new starters. Similarly, our team members are operating in a hybrid working model with days spent between their home and our hubs each week.