At THE ICONIC our mission is to deliver seamless and inspiring experiences for our customers and our people. We DREAM BIG through collaboration and innovation, and are supported to bring incredible ideas to life. We are a group of people believing in making a positive difference in this world and liberating our customers through the power of fashion and sports.
Our Growth & Business Development function is a brand new business unit for us at THE ICONIC. Focusing on our continued business growth and scale, we’ve identified a need to focus our efforts and resources on the identification of initiatives that will set us up for success as we enter a new phase of business maturity. Focusing not only new business opportunities but also on improving cross-functional processes within our existing business, our expertise covers project management, business acumen and commercial strategy development.
What does success look like?
As our Senior Growth & Development Manager, you will design, lead and execute cross-functional initiatives. Reporting to our Growth and Development Director, you will engage and influence senior stakeholders and be comfortable context-switching between different initiatives and mindsets to get the job done.
- Design and execute assigned projects to drive teamwork, efficiency, and productivity across the organization.
- Successfully deploy process and operational changes to both internal and external customers, as outlined by project criteria.
- Execute complex projects within new business launches and existing processes and controls, including defining scope, goals and deliverables in collaborating with senior leadership and stakeholders.
- Build financial analysis to determine feasibility of new product/initiative launch using advanced excel what-if analysis.
- Focus on partnership and alignment, identifying priorities, building relationships, and advising and influencing to achieve the goals and objectives of the business. Oversee multiple simultaneous cross-team and cross-disciplinary efforts from project inception to delivery.
- Run all strategic processes including annual strategy, development of functional plans and establishing and tracking assigned OKRs to help drive business improvement.
- Develop and implement processes that can scale and sustain our organisation resulting in improvements to organizational structure and alignment.
- Represent our department as a key liaison with other business functions and travel as needed to support strategic objectives.
- Passionate about crafting strategies and initiatives. PMP (or related) certification is a plus!
- Experienced at influencing diverse partners and driving accountability and decision-making across teams.
- You base your work on trusted and validated methodologies while maintaining a spirit of experimentation and continuous learning. Ideally you will be familiar with frameworks such as Porters 5 Forces, SWOT Analysis, and PEST Analysis.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and building relationships across multiple teams on a global scale.
- Self-motivated, tenacious, curious and creative with a sense of humour.
- Extensive project management and business analytics skills.
- Commercially minded with experience delivering programs end to end.
Location and Key Extras
This role is based in Sydney CBD with great transport, shopping and food districts all within close distance to Hyde Park for those who enjoy lunchtime exercise or just some fresh air! We also offer a number of extras including flexible working arrangements, generous employee discounts, birthday leave and loads of learning opportunities and support.
Health and Wellbeing is extremely important to THE ICONIC, so interviewing and onboarding for this role will be conducted virtually due to COVID-19 and this role will temporarily work from home until further notice.