Take a seat on our rocket ship and join us on our mission to change education around the world. We’re a rapidly growing SaaS company and are looking for a (Junior) Onboarding Specialist (12-month contract) to help new customers in getting their business set up on our platform and ensuring their journey is as easy and simple as possible.
We are open to remote working.
Who we are?
Xplor and QK Technologies have recently joined forces to become an international team of over 160 people hailing from offices in Melbourne, Brisbane and London. Being part of TSG and their Education vertical, both our brands share the passion for education and innovative technology and want to support those who make it great.
Our product suite is changing education by helping childcare services and educators easily manage and automate all aspects of their operations, as well as by connecting parents with their children's well-being and growth.
What you'll be doing?
Our Success team helps our customers in the effective use of our products, ensuring customer happiness and making their experience a great one. A few things you'll do:
- You'll manage the post-sales process for customers and provide technical guidance
- You'll lead the project management of the customer's schedule and onboarding timeline and guide them throughout the entire implementation and onboarding process
- You'll provide customer training and maintain training documentation
- You'll work with our sales team during the customer’s transition into post-sales
- You'll work with the data team to migrate data across from other systems during the initial onboarding
- You'll track activities in our internal systems, including detail and important updates for all customer interactions
- You'll collaborate with the Product and Development teams to properly communicate common customer issues and trends observed
What would make you a good match
- You have 1-3 years‘ experience in a complex onboarding, software implementation or customer success role, ideally in a SaaS company
- Having a background in (early) childcare education or/and exposure to CCS software (e.g. QikKids) would be a massive plus for this role
- You've got exceptional communication and relationship-building skills - you can easily build rapport and often make a customer’s day
- You are tech savvy and able to communicate complex ideas in ways that are easy to understand to a non-technical audience
- You're empathic, emotionally intelligent, and driven to provide an outstanding customer experience
- You pride yourself with a high attention to detail and strong project management skills
- You're motivated by a fast paced environment where you will have to constantly adapt - no two days are the same, seriously!
- Our core values resonate with you: Be Humble, Obsess Over Customers, Think Deeply Move Quickly, and Embrace Change
What it means to work for us
You get to be a part of redefining the education sector and have a chance to make a real impact every single day you come to work. Some of the other perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn, with accelerated career development for high performers
- A collaborative, flat structured team environment with people who truly love what they do
- Regular social activities and celebrations
- 10 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave benefit
- 3 days paid Volunteer Leave per year
- $1500 individual yearly L&D budget
- Childcare discounts, mental health support
- Flexible work arrangements, including remote working from anywhere in the world for 8 weeks per year for all roles
- Discounts to study an MBA in Innovation and Leadership
- Discounts on tech from Apple and JB Hi-Fi
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To start your application with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter (yep, we read them) and we will be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "makeedugreat" at the top of your cover letter so that we know you really took the time to read our job ad. Your contact is Stefan Welack.
Individuals seeking employment at our company are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Please also note that successful candidates will be required to obtain a Working With Children Check as part of their employment.