hi, we’re hipages Group.
We are an Australian-owned, ASX-listed tech company and the leading online tradie marketplace in Australia. Ranked #2 Best Places to Work in Australia, we offer meaningful, impactful work collaborating and innovating with the best and brightest in a transparent, supportive and fast-paced work environment.
Inspired and driven by our purpose of transforming the trade industry, and building better lives for everyone, hipages Group operates via three technology-enabled platforms; hipages, Tradiecore, and Builderscrack (NZ) with ~300 team members across Australia, China, the Philippines and New Zealand.
The hipages team create effortless solutions that help tradies streamline and grow their business and delight their customers.
Why join our Sales team:
- BE A HI-ACHIEVER: We LOVE to recognise and reward high performance with awesome incentives and prizes
- WE ARE ONE OF AUSTRALIA’S BEST PLACES TO WORK: Work for a market leader in the industry as part of a high-performing team
- LEARN AND GROW: We offer career growth opportunities and continuous formal and on-the-job learning
- COLLABORATE: Learn from fellow team members and work with cross-functional teams
- DREAM TEAM CULTURE: We love to recognise wins and celebrate as a team!
Your role is to focus on outbound calls to trades people on a free trial period and converting them into a full paid membership. You’ll be expected to source other opportunities across varied marketing segments. Salary: 73,000 base + 42,000 commission (uncapped) + super + Share Options
What will you be doing day-to-day?
- Making a high volume of phone calls to existing tradies on our platform
- Kicking goals by not only meeting but exceeding daily, weekly and monthly KPI's and sales targets
- Explaining to our tradies how hipages can benefit them and their business
- Handling customers objections when they come up
- Closing the sale, sealing the deal and signing up tradies to our platform
- Other bits of admin here and there
- Experience in a phone based role; making high volume of outbound calls, preferably in a sales environment.
- No fear in reaching out to potential customers and utilising your sales experience to convert a high volume of ‘trial’ users to paid subscribers
- Ideally experience in working to sales targets and KPI's.
- High energy and resilience
- Team player attitude
- Ability to work under pressure to meet targets
Take a look inside our home:
We are different from similar-sized tech companies by providing a dedicated inhouse Talent Development team to support your career growth, have high standards and invest in our leaders resulting in a huge 89% of our team reporting that they have a great leader as their direct manager and offer a truly inclusive and diverse culture with 94% of the team reporting hipages is a Great Place to Work !
In summary you’ll find:
- A close-knit diverse family of bright, respectful, collaborative members who love to solve problems and jump on new opportunities;
- High-touch personalised investment in your continuous career development;
- Agile cross-functional teams who value teamwork - from Hackathon to team off-sites, to Product roadshows, you get to experience it all;
- Competitive salary and benefits, plus equity via our Employee Share Program, we’re all owners of hipages and other great perks such as paid birthday leave and 14 weeks paid parental leave;
- Daily bottomless continental breakfast, fresh fruit and snacks;
- Inspiring home-away-from-home office and location - based in the heart of Sydney CBD, only a few steps from Town Hall Station, with multiple indoor and outdoor collaboration and social areas;
- Remote work and flexible work (50/50) hybrid model - the best of both worlds!;
- Social connection focus: Friday socials, 2x big company parties per year and regular and fun teaming activities -we work hard but play hard too!
Sounds like you're home? Apply Now!
Innovation & Collaboration are two important core values at hipages which both cannot be achieved successfully without a diverse and inclusive team. We don't expect you to be an expert in all areas, and we are more interested in learning about you as a person, a team member and a leader.
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other minority groups tend only to apply when they check every box. So if you don't tick every single box above, but you think you would be a great fit for the role we encourage you to apply, we would LOVE to hear from you!
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.