At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform! Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013 we have grown exponentially, amassing over 30 million active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 2 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we are capable of!
About the team
The Performance Marketing Team play a significant role in helping with the execution of our digital marketing projects and campaigns to drive accelerated business growth across multiple product lines.
The team works in partnership with other i18n growth marketers, engineers, designers and product coordinators to exponentially grow Canva’s overall revenue & users.
Teams at Canva strive to strike a measured balance between getting things done effectively and long term maintainability. We keep things tight, with no big egos, promote a highly data informed approach and welcome self-driven professionals to come and join in on the adventure.
You will help to grow Canva by leading our effort on all Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) campaigns. You will also have the ability to work with cross-functional teams and get hands-on; you will be taking ownership on whatever you will be doing.
What you'll do:
- Manage, plan & optimise Canva’s YouTube & Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) brand and performance marketing campaigns across all markets.
- Plan, propose, implement and measure experiments to ensure the business stays ahead of industry trends & competitor activity and optimises for current & future technology.
- Communicate accurate and timely weekly reports on the performance of Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) channels to the team & wider stakeholders.
- Help evangelise YouTube & Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) as a channel across the business.
- Daily YouTube & Facebook campaign performance monitoring & optimisation – bid/budget changes, audience testing, creative testing.
- Strategic and hands on involvement with other marketing and growth activities as needed.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience running complex Youtube & Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) campaigns without an agency to hit efficiency & volume targets.
- Strong attention to detail, good with numbers, statistics & analysing large amounts of data to identify trends, optimise campaigns & make decisions.
- Passionate about YouTube & Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) and a keen follower of current trends in the industry.
- Strong project management skills.
- A strong desire to formulate strategies, plan, execute, drive impact, and demonstrate urgency with projects big and small.
- Comfortable with operating independently in a fast-changing environment and with multiple teams relying on you.
- Willing to be hands-on – no task is too small or too big.
- Good organization and communication skills.
- Opportunity to be part of one of the world’s fastest-growing tech companies.
- Your work will impact millions of Canva’s global users.
- Learn from and work with some of Australia’s best talent, including Canva’s founders, engineers, product and growth professionals.
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balanceIn-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us each day.
- In-house Gym.
- Sponsored social clubs and team events.
- Fun and quirky celebrations.