Spriggy helps Aussie families teach their kids about money and makes it possible to manage it all from your pocket. We provide parents with a safe and simple way to pay their kids pocket money, set chores, manage savings, monitor spending, pay for school lunches and invest for their kids' future.
Spriggy launched in late 2016 and has had over 650,000 members join and a 4.8 star rating average from over 20,000 reviews. We recently closed our Series B round of $35m and are backed by high-calibre Australian investors, including Mike Cannon-Brookes' Grok Ventures and NAB ventures.
We’re a rapidly growing team, with people from diverse backgrounds that include engineering, design, physics, genetics, medicine, sports, ex-founders and mathematics. We’re all passionate problem solvers and we truly care about how people learn to use money.
As part of the Member Help team you would be responsible for supporting our current and prospective family members. You will be the first point of contact for Spriggy families who need help with our products. We love people who are keen to learn and grow, this is a great opportunity to join the Member Help team and support your career growth.
- You are motivated by a culture of continuous improvement
- You’re a champion of positive member experience
- You’re a values focussed team player
- You’re passionate about improving the lives of Australian families
- You’re empathetic and friendly
- You have a positive and enthusiastic approach to your work
- You’re detail oriented
- You can solve problems by asking the right questions
About the Role:
You will investigate and answer member enquiries across multiple channels, working as part of a diverse team on achieving high customer satisfaction in every interaction you have. You will be inquisitive and get a kick out of hearing customer success stories and knowing you helped a Spriggy family. As part of a fast growing and well supported team, ensuring every member has a great experience with three key focus areas, Member Help, Spriggy Smarts and Quality Assurance.
- Delight our members by promptly responding to member queries, resolving problems with empathy and understanding via email, live chat, social media and telephone
- Undertake ad hoc duties to ensure positive member experience as directed by Member Help Manager
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of the features and benefits of Spriggy Pocket Money, Schools and future products and be able to communicate in a way Members can easily understand
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of the systems and processes utilised to ensure a positive member experience
- Escalate Member feedback and share insights with the product and platform teams for action
- Improve member satisfaction and team efficiency by constantly questioning our processes and working with the Member Help Manager to suggest and implement change
- Assist in the creation of responses to frequently asked questions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tech savvy and have an interest in Fintech
- Ability to adapt to changes and thrive in a busy environment
- Experience working as part of a team
What You’ll Get:
- Work at one of Australia’s fastest growing Fintechs
- An inclusive culture, we encourage collaboration, growth and learning amongst the team
- An ability to directly influence the direction of the Spriggy product and business
- An opportunity to have real impact and be part of a company with purpose
- An autonomous and flexible role where you will be trusted with key tasks
- And a flexible workplace environment (remote-first)
Please note, this role will work as part of the teams rotating roster (including some evening and weekend hours).
Our team's diverse backgrounds ensure that our products talk to the needs of all Australian families. To continue to be able to do this well, we encourage applicants of diverse backgrounds to apply.