We’re Maropost, Canada’s 4th fastest growing tech company as named by Profit 500! Our Software as a Service Marketing Cloud technology provides organizations with a single platform to connect with customers via marketing automation, mass and transactional email, social media, mobile messaging, landing pages, and ecommerce.
Our platform is used and trusted by thousands of brands worldwide to maximize their revenue. Our Australian-based unified ecommerce platform empowers thousands of B2B and multi-channel ecommerce businesses, big and small, to achieve more. From online stores, POS terminals and marketplace connections, to inventory, order management and shipping, our all-in-one platform connects it all.
As a seasoned and commercially astute B2B marketer, you’ll identify and oversee the execution of strategies and campaigns that maximise revenue and attach rates, advocacy and referrals from our existing customer base. You’ll leverage your stakeholder management skills to orchestrate the wider marketing team and other business functions to achieve our financial growth goals from existing customers.
You’ll work with our team of in-house marketing experts to identify the right segmentation, product offering and positioning, pricing and promotions, media and automation programs and partnerships to achieve agreed KPIs.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Be the direct lead and go to person for all facets of existing customer growth marketing – develop, communicate and execute a vision, strategy and tactical program that the whole business is aware of and then drive its execution and own commercial outcomes.
- Identify the different segments within our existing customer base and create detailed personas and relevant journeys for each of them.
- Work in close collaboration with others in the marketing team to implement product messaging, offers & incentives, campaigns and automation programs that drive sales ready.
- Leads and self-serve sign-ups for additional products with our suite (Cross-Sell/Add-On) and plan upgrades (Up-Sell).
- Identify new product offerings for existing customers that will help achieve drive LTV growth and retention.
- Conduct voice of customer research to provide insights to the marketing team and wider business.
- Map out and oversee the production of all email funnels and sequences, newsletters and single blast emails for each existing customer segment / persona.
- Lead the expansion of in-app promotions to existing customers.
- Identify strategies to grade campaign audience members by their level of engagement and intent to feed outbound MQLs to the sales team.
- Brief Marketing Operations to build the required sequences, campaigns and workflows in our Marketing Automation platform (Hubspot) and associated Martech stack – plus, where required, take ownership for the build of some projects yourself.
- Prioritise and project manage all existing customer campaigns ensuring they are executed on time and to the required brief.
- Introduce new strategies and processes to encourage customers to provide reviews, case studies, testimonials, social engagement and other user generated content.
- Create a referral reward program to generate net new business opportunities from existing customers recommending to their peers.
- Conduct extensive analysis, testing and optimisation to continuously improve the performance of our email marketing activities and provide strategic insights on our audience to the marketing team.
What you’ll need to bring to Maropost:
- Ability to set high level strategies for existing customer growth as well as oversee the execution of tactical campaigns including email/SMS & marketing automation, in-app promotion and events/webinars.
- Strong stakeholder management, leadership and assertiveness skills – able to drive performance by influencing others.
- Accountable and driven - relishes holding accountability for financial growth objectives from existing customers and embracing the autonomy to work out how to achieve them.
- Confident and inspiring leader - can bring out the best in people and coordinate a high volume of activity to meet optimal outcomes.
- Highly analytical and comfortable with numerical and statistical data.
- Experience using Google Analytics and other analytical tools as well as Salesforce CRM and Hubspot Marketing Hub – or similar – to evaluate leads quantity and quality.
- Proven understanding and capability to adopt a data-driven approach (over subjectivity) - able to use experiments and present data to inform what is and isn’t working and what to do next.
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders and work through alignment & consensus to fulfil everyone’s goals.
- Diligent project manager with a very close eye for detail.
Experience & Education Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience managing existing customer growth / lifecycle programs in B2B organisations (ideally SaaS / software).
- Ability to present a portfolio of previous campaigns and assets you’ve delivered - including email/SMS campaigns and in-app promotion.
- Previous experience with Salesforce CRM and Hubspot Marketing Hub – or similar – to evaluate lead quality (qualification rates and cost per qualified lead / won deal).
- Knowledge of the ecommerce and retail industries and technology.
- Knowledge of the marketing automation software industry.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum operating methods.
Work remotely from anywhere in Asia-Pacific or from our beautiful office located in Maroochydore, on the Sunshine Coast.
Equal Employment Opportunist:
Maropost is deeply committed to promoting diversity, advancing equity, and fostering a culture of inclusion.