We are currently looking for an experienced underwater robotics engineer, ideally with ROV operation experience, Qground Control system experience, and some computer vision knowledge. We are fast growing team provide services to port and marina, etc, providing excellent opportunity for people who enjoy creating new solutions and technologies. We will provide competitive salary range to the right candidate.
We offer the opportunities to:
- Work on, fix and maintain the hardware and software of ROV
- Mechanical design and integration of mounting tools, like sonar and camera, into ROVs.
- Delivering inspection and in-water cleaning projects with engineering team.
- Involved in R&D project, like computer vision and machine learning
- Passion for our work, industry and providing client solutions
- Sharing ideas, collaborating and working together
- Innovation, creating new solution to the industry
- Passionate about delivering a high quality project
- Proactive and efficient
- Autonomous but is also a team player who is willing share and help our team grow
- Have a high attention to detail and a commitment to see projects through
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability
- Qground Control
- Pixhawk and Raspberry Pi knowledge
- Familiarity with the use of mechanical tools
- Linux System
- Mechanical CAD Drawing
- Computer Vision
- Artificial intelligence
- Motor control knowledge
Our recruitment process will entail by interview.
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]