THE ICONIC Tech is driven by innovation, collaboration and enabling the best customer experience. We are a playful and clever group of Engineers, Data Scientists, UX Designers, Product Owners, Cyber Security Specialists and more. We are empowered to disrupt and move fast to bring better product experience to our customers.
Every person in the tech team has a voice and our best outcomes are achieved through collaboration. All our teams are cross-functional, mission-driven and they are able to iterate from inception to production.
A bit about the role
You will be responsible for effectively governing all software & services within the business to best control costs and maintain a world class security posture to support THE ICONIC as a leader in the online retail space. You will also be responsible for all Software & Services Vendor management.
What you’ll do
- Develop and maintain positive working stakeholder relationships with internal stakeholders throughout THE ICONIC
- Develop and maintain policies related to the use of applications, systems and IT services
- Develop, maintain and execute processes related to the administration and application of policies related to the use of applications, systems and IT services
- Develop, maintain and execute processes for managing and governing IT service providers to ensure services are delivered according to agreed service levels
- Operationally own and administer THE ICONIC’s Software and Services Board processes and provide support across business units and Tech to ensure the policy and processes work effectively
- Liaise and negotiate with software and service providers to ensure THE ICONIC realises fit for purpose solution outcomes and maximum cost effectiveness
- Respond to end user incidents and service requests as required
- Perform application and system administration tasks where required
Here’s what you need to set you off on an ICONIC Journey
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of, and experience with, IT governance processes and principles
- Ability to meet deadlines and commitments, prioritise and multitask
- Initiative, enthusiasm and ability to identify and prioritise work
- Growth mind-set, we never stop learning
Here’s some extra things you may bring to the table
- Experience managing IT vendor relationships
- Experience developing an IT Governance Framework
- Training or Certification in the Enterprise IT Governance Discipline
- Experience supporting IT Infrastructure
Why you'll love THE ICONIC
- Feel free to skip the commute and work from home. On the days you are in the office, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible central location
- Sweat out the stress using our discounted gym memberships
- Get your knowledge fix with our learning days, hackathons and learning bank
- No matter what your style is, we have got you covered with our Amazing staff discount and our famous sample sale
- Got a furry friend? Bring them to the office! We LOVE animals.
- Feel supported beyond your day job with flexible hours, part time, paid parental leave, additional personal leave, family friendly workplace, first day of school off, birthday leave
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: [email protected]