We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to play a supporting role in delivering Practice Ignition’s overall growth objectives for the APAC region. Reporting to the Regional Marketing Manager - APAC, you’ll play a key role in supporting marketing activities across digital, social, event management and campaign management.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious team player looking to take the next step in their career.
What you will be doing:
- Support the APAC marketing initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, partnerships marketing, social media, or content marketing.
- Independently coordinate marketing and community events, including overseeing logistics, managing registrations and budget, coordinating with vendors, creating itineraries, and creating/sourcing marketing collateral.
- Coordinate product, event, or content email marketing campaigns, including copy, scheduling, testing, and database management.
- Proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent brand communications and voice.
- Assist with developing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs and public relations efforts.
- Conduct research where necessary to stay informed on market, industry trends, and the competitive landscape
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analysing key metrics and creating targeted reports.
- Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs, and to ensure competitiveness.
- Other marketing activities coordination and execution as required.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing
- Must have strong organisational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as proofreading skills.
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including events, social, digital, and email marketing.
- Must have experience working with a marketing automation software like Hubpot and Intercom
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritise tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Confident and curious attitude in building strong relationships across the business to learn about our products, technology and people.
- Strong organisational skills with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must have a high level of creativity.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Why join the PI marketing team now?
- We’re in hyper growth mode and scaling fast - we’ve doubled the size of the global marketing team this past year. You'll be able to make an immediate impact to help scale and build a world class marketing function.
- We’re a market category leader - over 5,000 accounting and bookkeeping firms globally rely on Practice Ignition to manage proposals and payments in one place. We also recently undertook our biggest-ever product transformation and continue to evolve the platform.
- You'll be joining a much loved brand - customers call our platform 'life changing', our NPS is consistently over 50, and we're rated 5 stars on the Quickbooks and Xero marketplace and reviews sites like G2.
We are better everyday
We work without ego
We are smarter together
We hero our customer