Douugh is a capital-light, purpose-led fintech developing a financial wellness platform, taking an AI-first approach in order to reimagine banking. We are on a mission to help people better manage their money and live financially healthier.
This is a great opportunity to become part of a high growth technology startup that is focused initially on the U.S market. Reporting to the CTO, you will be heavily involved in the technical decision-making and execution in a collaborative team environment. You'll have the opportunity to apply your hard-earned experience, as well as learn and apply cutting edge technologies to drive security and product innovation in the consumer banking industry.
You will be a great fit if you:
- Passionate about what you do and like to get shit done
- Move fast and learn from your mistakes
- Customer obsessed
- Take pride in your work - nothing gets by you unnoticed
- Love to build tools and systems to make everyone's job smoother
- Have a constant desire to learn about new technologies and explore potential solutions to problems
- Love to mentor other team members and help them improve in how they think about security
- Have a start-up mentality: self-starter, proactive, flexible
- Are self-aware and are driven to improve your skills and learn from those around you
- Have strong communication skills, a positive attitude and empathy
- Work with the Engineering leadership team to build out the DevSecOps backlog
- Take ownership of DevOps and InfoSec processes and requirements
- Work with engineering and product to ensure a security-first approach
- Work across departments to ensure the viability of infrastructure and architecture
- Build out the nascent IAC implementation into a fully-fledged code-driven deployment system
- Maintain a strong vision for InfoSec and DevOps improvements driven by a passion for our brand and customers
- Drive process, technical, and product workflow improvements
- 3+ years experience deploying production infrastructure to AWS (other Cloud Providers considered, but AWS strongly preferred)
- Extensive experience building and deploying with Terraform
- 3+ years experience in Infomation Security-focused roles
- Experience working with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Extensive experience implementing security best practices for mobile apps, APIs and Cloud infrastructure
- Organised and diligent about documenting processes and outcomes
- 2+ years experience with Atlassian suite of tools
Bonus/Nice to Have
- Experience in start-up environments
- Previously worked in an Agile company environment
- Software engineering skills
At Douugh, we're a team of talented, dedicated people who have seen how banks and neobanks aren't helping people better manage their finances, or improve their financial health. We are doing something about that.
Born out of the desire to see individuals get better at saving, help focus and improve their spending habits, and make better use of the money they have, Douugh is set to shake up the banking market - starting with the US, expanding into Australia and other markets soon.
If you have these abilities, and you want to be part of a fintech company that makes a positive difference in people's lives, we want to hear from you! Apply now!