TL;DR: Archa is a Melbourne-based Fintech. We’re re-making company cards for small and growing businesses. Think instant cards, automated reconciliation, and rich tools to help business owners and founders focus on what matters.
We’re looking for a skilled content marketing manager with a few years of experience who’s looking to take the next step in their career and ready to jump in the deep end with a growing fintech startup. As the Content Manager/Lead Copywriter, you’ll develop, manage, and execute Archa’s content strategy, working closely with the broader team to deliver polished and compelling content across all platforms.
You will lead the delivery and execution of our digital content strategy, providing design and copywriting expertise across the entire customer journey. If this sounds exciting and you'd like to have an informal chat, get in touch and tell us why you want to work at Archa.
Why this is an amazing opportunity
We’re a high growth company addressing a monumental gap in the market. There are opportunities, and then there’s this: a once-in-a-generation chance to reimagine how small businesses spend and manage money. We think it’s a problem that’s too important to be solved by anyone but us. We’ve been working on this for a while, but you’ll be joining at a key inflection point: product launch and growth.
Archa is a great place to work. Trust us. You’ll get a competitive salary + equity, an amazing new office, a learning and development budget to the tune of $1,500 per annum, an extra week of paid leave to learn something new (25 days total!), free gym membership, sweet new Mac or PC.
- You’ll be joining a sharp, passionate, diverse and fun team
- Enjoy the agility and flexibility offered by a startup culture
- Be a part of a pioneering, growth-minded company that is focused on building an amazing product
- We’re always thinking about how we can do things differently
- Experience the excitement and learn from being part of an incredibly fast-growing young company. No kidding – exponential growth. Happening right now
- Lead the execution and continual development of Archa’s content marketing strategy
- Prepare and execute content and communication initiatives (e.g. blogs, whitepapers, company website copy, eDMs, and ad campaigns)
- Independently manage the end-to-end process of each project, working with agency partners to deliver brand awareness, product interest, and increase win rates for Archa
- Write, edit, produce and maintain content across our website and be responsible for the quality of content delivered by the team
- Develop a prioritized list of content topics based on customer research, cross-functional input and SEO keyword analysis
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: create the content our audience is looking for and then optimise the path to conversion
- Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
- You’ll report directly to the Head of Growth and will be a key member of the marketing team
What we’re looking for
- Excellent creative writing skills
- 3+ years digital experience writing/editorial position within a known brand, digital marketing, or online media environment
- Experience creating content for the web and across social channels
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
- Experience with CMS, CRM, Google Analytics, Linkedin and the top social channels - excel at creating highly impactful content across platforms
- You possess startup DNA; you are resilient and you get things done; you’re adaptable to change
- You’re not afraid to fail, you learn from it and move forward
- You're resourceful and able to work with minimal resources. You’ll be excited to leverage our technical team to drive and scale the production of compelling content.
- You are innately curious and able to distil complex topics into digestible pieces of strategic content.
- You can manage multiple priorities and stakeholders across varied teams. You’ll thrive under pressure and organise yourself in a way that delivers impactful work
- You're a thinker and doer. We are a startup and run lean. You will lead our content team, but this means you’ll also be writing the content. You need to be as comfortable reviewing a final piece of content as you are writing the first draft.
- You like to keep it real with your actions, be brave with your decisions, do the right thing for all our stakeholders and shape the future with excitement
Benefits and perks
- Competitive salary + equity
- Amazing new office
- Learning and development budget to the tune of $1,500 per annum
- An extra week of paid leave to learn something you’ve always wanted to (25 days total!)
- Free gym membership
- Sweet new Mac or PC
If you’re interested in joining our journey here’s what to do now:
If this sounds exciting and you'd like to have an informal chat, get in touch and tell us why you want to work at Archa.
At Archa, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion; one of our key goals is to continue to build what we consider to be one of the top-performing fintech teams in Australia. Importantly, we also operate in an environment that is highly collaborative and inclusive - it’s something that we are extremely proud of and will continue to prioritise. This means putting a lot of time into ensuring we only hire people with exceptional potential and who share the same ambitions we do. We know that a diverse workforce powers businesses to rocket upwards, better understand and serve our clients, innovate, and attract more top talent.
Alternatively, you can send your resume or LinkedIn profile to [email protected]. Please include a covering paragraph telling us about yourself, why you think you would be a good fit for this role and your availability. Applications go directly to the team you’ll be working with (no HR department or recruiter). Include any additional information about yourself that is cool and interesting, including personal projects you're working on.
We look forward to hearing from you.