We’ve developed a unique platform that will analyse a business’ data, making the process simple, fast, and friendly. But we’re not just a smart algorithm; we’re all about human interaction, which is why we have a team of real people who will get to know each business’ unique needs. Founded in Australia by an experienced team who are passionate about using technology to simplify finance, Moula continues to lead the market with our transparent pricing and responsible lending practices.
As we continue to scale, we’re creating exciting opportunities. Come and join our super talented team and find out why we were recognised as a LinkedIn Top Startup (2019).
About the position
We are a fast growing fintech creating our own products in an agile scrum environment.
We are looking for a passionate Quality Assurance Specialist that boasts themselves as a team player and tech junkie. Reporting to the Software Quality Assurance Manager your function will be leading the automation framework design and implementation across our entire tech platform. We are looking for an individual with a high level of experience in this space, as you will be developing a strategy for building out our automated test coverage whilst including monitoring and reporting results back to the team.
- 5+ years experience working in a QA/Senior QA role/Test Engineer.
- Experience in functional, integration, regression, performance, and scalability testing of distributed systems.
- Experience writing Selenium automated tests.
- Experience writing API automated tests.
- Performing functional, exploratory, integration and cross browser testing, including on mobile devices.
- Experience with backend code and API integrations;
- Agile and DevOps experience
- Support the creation, maintenance and reuse of test assets e.g. test cases, plans, scripts, documentation.
- Experience in testing browser-based applications, APIs, desktop applications and mainframes, mobile technologies.
- Responsible for the engineering and establishment of a brand-new automation framework based on industry leading practices
- Ensure the applications are fully tested across front and back-end processes
- Automation architecture and maintenance
- Automation testing & scripts maintenance
- Identify, record, and update documents thoroughly and track defects
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Ability to drive outcomes with end-to-end ownership.
- You have created automation frameworks from scratch and understand best practises, tools and techniques
- You have extensive experience with testing frameworks, e.g. Selenium
- You have a proven track record in automation testing, working in Agile methodology
- You have experience with source control management using Git
- You are self-motivated, pride yourself on working autonomously, though know how to add value in a team
- You are an excellent problem solver with the ability to liaise effectively with internal/external stakeholders
- You keep up to date with current industry-wide quality and test processes and practices, tools and techniques
- You have experience working with databases and programming languages, ideally SQL Server, and C#
We don’t know it all. We’re not looking for someone who does. But you’ll need to be prepared to roll your sleeves up, be curious, and keep pushing until you’ve found the boundary. We don’t believe in perfect, but we do believe in testing, learning, and asking more questions than any of us had thought of to start with.
We’re a quirky bunch, we love a good laugh, and we’re not afraid to face a challenge head on. No two of us are alike, so to fit in, you’ll need a good dose of different.