Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded five years ago in Sydney, Australia, Afterpay has millions of active customers globally and is offered at the world’s best retailers around the world including eBay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu and many others. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Afterpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt. Afterpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Afterpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers.
We trust in the next generation and share a vision of a more accessible and sustainable world in which people are rewarded for doing the right thing.
As Afterpay’s Workforce Planner, you’ll drive continual improvement across everything we do; monitoring and evaluating customer experience to reduce variance, preparing short/mid and long-range plans and fostering a strong partnership with internal stakeholders and external suppliers alike to further build the Afterpay way.
You will be responsible for real-time management of our Clearpay team based in the UK, as well as our Europe team. Clearpay is part of the Afterpay Limited Family and going through exceptional growth!
With exceptional analytical and planning skills, a key indicator of your success in this role will be increased efficiency across operations.
We are much more than our job descriptions, but here’s where you will begin…
- You will establish and maintain strong supplier delivery/accountability for performance through a variety of outsource partners’.
- Build, implement and manage workforce plans to support the global operation catering to our in-house and outsourced partnerships.
- Provide short /mid and long-range plans to ensure on-budget delivery of workforce teams to continually excel in Service Delivery.
- Demonstrate strong people management to continually develop and grow your direct reports.
- Prepare monthly narratives accurately reflecting the performance of Operations with tangible insights to continually lift performance capability.
- Monitor, evaluate and assess current capabilities and build robust gap analysis.
- Use your strong stakeholder management skills to build relationships, manage expectations, influence and gain commitment from a diverse group of stakeholders.
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers and passionate about shaping the future of Afterpay.
- Commercial acumen is part of your makeup, enabling you to track, measure, recommend and execute improvements through data and reporting insights.
- You possess strong presentation skills with the ability to demonstrate sound reasoning and judgement.
- You are team oriented, energetic, positive, transparent and engaging with a natural skill for developing relationships both internally and externally.
- You have a mature and people-oriented approach – love helping others to thrive
- You have the ability to multitask and work under time constraints to meet project deadlines along with the ability to exercise discretion and independent decision-making.
- You pride yourself on your excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- You have strong communication, facilitation and negotiation skills at all levels of the Organisation
- You are a self-starter and a sharp, rigorous thinker who can operate successfully among very bright, progressive and charismatic people.
- You ideally have a background in Customer Service Operations
You like to keep it real with your actions, be brave with your decisions, do the right thing for all our stakeholders and shape the future with excitement.
How we reward you. We are a purpose-led, outperforming organisation and will reward you for your performance. We pride ourselves on fairness and offer a competitive total reward package made up of salary, incentives and benefits including the opportunity to enrol in our share matching plan.
We have a strong focus on health and wellbeing at Afterpay as we aim to support you to succeed in both your career and personal lives, such as providing employees with a corporate membership to Headspace. We also offer a generous parental leave policy and are proud to support working parents with up to 24 weeks of paid leave.
We value diversity and a collaborative and inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong is important to us.
How to Apply: We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re brave, if you’re committed to doing the right thing and excited by this opportunity, click apply now!
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing conducted virtually. Where possible and in line with DH Covid-19 restrictions, we are transitioning to in-office onboarding for all new starters on day one. Similarly, employees have started transitioning to 2 days per week in the office.