Copywriters (Multiple Permanent Positions Available)
At THE ICONIC, we issue the call to live your way, to liberate yourself from meaningless constraints. It’s time to reach for a better tomorrow, to spend less time searching and more time finding. We are inclusive and inspiring and – as your go-to destination for fashion, sport, beauty and more – we exist to liberate our customers through choice.
With an in-house Production Department managing 14 eCommerce Studios, you can expect a highly creative and energetic atmosphere. The team is made up of seasoned Photographers, Stylists, Copy Writers, Models, Hair and Make-up Artists and Retouchers, all working to create an inspiring shopping experience for the leading online retailer in Australia. ay online for our customers to purchase.
The Content team is a skilled group of product copywriters that write and upload product information to THE ICONIC’s website to help customers make purchasing decisions. Efficient and fast-paced, the team works quickly through high volumes of stock to ensure new products are online ASAP for our customers!
- Being passionate about copywriting in conjunction with fashion, beauty and homewares will serve you well as you create inspiring descriptions for a wide range of our products as a product copywriter.
- Produce eCommerce copy, both standardised and unique, for products and apparel following set guidelines.
- Apply knowledge of fashion trends and technical garment attributes to produce informative, inspiring and engaging copy.
- Troubleshoot and solve unexpected issues with SKUs and their copy.
- Measure and weigh product and apparel samples.
- Liaise with Retouching, Logistics, Studio and Styling teams to ensure we are producing only the best imagery and content of our products for our customers.
- KPIs: Productivity of +90+ SKUs per day; Quality Target of +95%.
- General admin, support and upkeep of Content areas.
- Previous experience in copywriting, both technical and creative, is desirable!
- Previous experience in data entry or admin-heavy roles is advantageous but not essential
- The ability to work independently and efficiently whilst maintaining a strong level of quality and attention to detail
- Adaptability and resilience in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Eager to learn and develop your skills
- A desire to exceed KPI’s
- Strong written communication skills are a must
- Proficient computer skills (experience using Excel and Google Suite is an advantage)
Life at THE ICONIC...
Our culture of learning is an environment that supports and encourages the collective discovery, sharing and application of knowledge. This helps us to continually improve, achieve goals and attain new possibilities every day. From our ways of working and collaboration to our growth mindset and sustainable approach, we each add unique value and have an incredible amount of fun doing it! To read more about our purpose, mission and principles, please visit our Careers page: https://www.theiconic.com.au/playbook/careers
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: [email protected]