We are looking to hire an experienced solution architect who can support our engineering teams on making appropriate architectural designs that support long term scalability and performance in our cloud native environment. You are able to articulate various options and recommend the most appropriate architectural approach for Frankie given the context of our business. You will also spend time coaching and mentoring others in the team and uplifting the architecture discipline across Frankie.
Your ticket to success:
- Consider the bigger picture. You are able to design and make astute decisions on architecture for the future of Frankie - considering scale, performance and maintainability.
- Inspire others and collaborate. You are able to work with our various engineering teams to support them (and upskill) on best practice cloud native architectures.
- Strong communication. Ability to work with engineers and architects from our customers to work on best practice integration architecture patterns
- Getting your hands dirty. Ability to jump in and solve cloud engineering challenges, helping out teams when needed as we grow rapidly.
- Be an advocate. For Frankie, for the product, for our people and for our values.
In a previous life you have:
- 3+ years of experience as a solution architect (with 2+ years AWS experience) and a love for technical problem solving
- Experience with event driven architecture (Kafka) - we have an application that is highly suitable for event driven architecture and supporting improving our overall usage and practices will be key
- Experience with Terraform