ROLLER is a global software-as-a-service company, designed to help businesses in the leisure and attractions industry operate more efficiently, more effectively, and deliver exceptional guest experiences. ROLLER helps its Customers offer amazing guest experiences through a full suite of venue management features, including ticketing, point-of-sale, CRM, self-serve kiosks, memberships, digital waivers and more. We are a fast growing global company, with Customers in over 25 countries, in a wide array of industries, ranging from theme parks, museums, zoos, trampoline parks, water parks, aquariums, wake parks - just to name a few!
At the heart of ROLLER is our team - which consists of 70+ highly energetic, driven, intelligent, and humble professionals, all contributing to helping build a successful, and enduring business. We truly believe that the sky's the limit, and we are well on our way to becoming a global success story. Most of all, we love what we do... and we are looking for like-minded people to join us on this incredible journey!
We are looking for a creative, analytical and conceptual Content Strategist / Senior Copywriter to develop our content strategy that sets out to achieve our business goals, user needs, and communicates ROLLER’s key values. You will establish our editorial voice, and be hands-on in the planning, development and management of our informational content. You will determine content needs and channel selection that engages our audience, drives traffic and generates leads.
You will manage all marketing writing material from articles and blogs to newsletters and social media posts.
You will determine which formats best communicate various types of content to our desired audience, identifying ways to increase brand awareness. You will track and analyze user engagement metrics to determine whether the content is well-received or not.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to collaborate with the marketing team to develop innovative ideas, demonstrate exceptional content presentation skills and be able to work well under pressure. You’ll be curious, detail-orientated and adaptable!
- Develop clear and engaging content that is consistent with the company's brand and addresses both business goals and consumer needs
- Analyze content marketing data to identify trends and anticipate consumer needs
- Perform content audits; evaluate effectiveness of key messages, tactics, budgets and timing to assess how well content is performing
- Perform content gap analyses and recommend new topics
- Proofread and edit all written pieces before publication
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics
- Establish style guides that specify the writing style and tone needed to create engaging content
- Develop a solid understanding of our target audience through online and traditional market research
- Create, adjust and manage our editorial calendar to ensure timely publication
- Responsible for creating content as well as curating and providing feedback on all pieces of content
- Proven work experience as a Content Strategist, Content Manager, Copywriter or similar
- A portfolio of published articles
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Sound knowledge of content management systems, keyword research tools, social media platforms, search engine optimization (SEO), and search engine marketing (SEM)
- Writing and editing skills in English a must
- Ability to guide and motivate team members
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Strong content presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Exceptional marketing and collaborative skills
- BSc in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
- Attractive salary package and benefits
- You will work on an exciting product, in a fun, high growth industry, that Customers really love - check our Capterra and G2 reviews
- Work from home or co-working space allowance
- 4 ROLLER Recharge days per year
- Vibe Tribe - led by our team members, you have the ability to directly contribute to company-wide initiatives! Regular events and social activities, fundraising & cause-related campaigns... you name it, we're willing to give it a go!
- Employee Assistance Program to proactively support our team's health and wellbeing - access to coaching, education modules, weekly webinars, and more!
- Work with a driven, fun and switched on team that likes to raise the bar in all that we do
- Genuine career growth opportunities as we continue to expand