We’ve developed a unique platform that will analyse a business’ data, making the process simple, fast, and friendly. But we’re not just a smart algorithm; we’re all about human interaction, which is why we have a team of real people who will get to know each business’ unique needs. Founded in Australia by an experienced team who are passionate about using technology to simplify finance, Moula continues to lead the market with our transparent pricing and responsible lending practices.
As we continue to scale, we’re creating exciting opportunities. Come and join our super talented team and find out why we were recognised as a LinkedIn Top Startup (2019).
The Technical Architect will lead designing and implementing our platform architecture operating on Azure across numerous projects and initiatives. The Technical Architect is expected to have a thorough understanding of complex IT systems and stay up to date with the latest cloud, architecture and security standards. The Technical Architect will work closely with our infrastructure, security, performance and software teams and will have a significant impact on digital platform success.
- Provide architecture leadership at a deep level across the Moula Enterprise.
- Contribute to the overall technology strategy.
- Create roadmaps, designs and project plans and drive initiatives through to completion.
- Drive an event and data driven ecosystem that embraces flexibility, openness and machine learning.
- Work in collaboration with our agile software development squads and other architects.
- Establish enterprise grade scale, security and disaster recovery capabilities
- Work closely with external teams and vendors to identify areas of innovation and opportunities.
- Work closely with the security team to enhance security procedures and approaches.
- An expert level mastery in at least a couple areas of technical and system architecture.
- A background in at least 1 or more programming languages and experience in implementing online proprietary software in a commercial environment.
- Solid understanding of integration, cloud computing and online computing systems. Preferably Azure and .Net experience.
- Solid understanding of networking.
- Solid understanding of Event Driven architecture, Data Analytics and Microservices.
- An understanding of machine learning patterns and their application to solve real-world problems.
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and implement technical solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as business acumen and a commercial outlook
- Financial Services, Fintech or Payments exposure.
- Experience in working with information security and/or IT risk management with a focus on security, performance and reliability
- Desirable: A deep understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication and authorisation.
We don’t know it all. We’re not looking for someone who does. But you’ll need to be prepared to roll your sleeves up, be curious, and keep pushing until you’ve found the boundary. We don’t believe in perfect, but we do believe in testing, learning, and asking more questions than any of us had thought of to start with.
We’re a quirky bunch, we love a good laugh, and we’re not afraid to face a challenge head on. No two of us are alike, so to fit in, you’ll need a good dose of different.