About Made Comfy:
MadeComfy is a property management and hospitality company specialising in short-term rentals. Guests booking a MadeComfy seek a living experience in quirky, self-contained properties with a high level of comfort, convenience and consistency.
Property owners are able to generate higher rental returns with an end-to-end managed service that includes everything from furnishing & styling, revenue management, 24/7 guest management, housekeeping, and maintenance.
One of MadeComfy’s key differentiators for property owners is the use of dynamic pricing and access to the owner portal that provides them with the highest returns and transparency. It uses data analytics that helps deliver significantly higher returns compared with what property owners are getting when they opt for other forms of rental.
About the role
In this role, you'll be responsible for managing a portfolio of MadeComfy properties, everything from owner communication to maintenance, and providing fast, professional guidance to our owners.
Day to day in the role:
- Managing up to 80-100 properties, and resolving any issues that pop up
- Working with our owners on strategies on how to maximise revenue
- Working with the broader team to ensure our NPS & CSAT scores continue to be the highest in the industry
- Bringing in your experience to improve processes and communication between the teams
- Keeping your inbox and the CRM up to date
You’re a great communicator and a hands-on problem solver. You’re someone who wants to build on your previous experience, learn something new, and join a successful and well-funded startup to grow with it.
Key skills you'll need:
- You have excellent communication and customer management skills
- You’re a self-starter, great at solving problems and can make an impact from day one
- It's a startup so change is a constant - and you need to be comfortable with it
- You’re reliable, have great attention to detail, and are great at getting things done
- You’re very comfortable with using technology and digital systems (e.g. working with our CRM HubSpot)
- You’re resilient - stress doesn’t stress you out
- You have a proactive & positive attitude
Nice to have:
- 2 years experience in customer service or account management
- Previous startup experience
- Mentoring! You'll be joining a talented and friendly team invested in your development
- Massive opportunity for growth - we're growing rapidly and want to take talented and invested people on our journey as we continue to disrupt the Real Estate & Hospitality space
- Creating impact - we'd love your ideas on how we can continue to improve and develop
- Training - we have a thorough training ready for you so you can ease into your role