Do you live and breathe eCommerce? Have you been looking to take your career to the next level? Come and join us at one of Australia’s fastest growing and leading eCommerce companies!
We have an exciting opportunity for an eCommerce Merchandising Coordinator to join the newly formed Merchandising team at MyDeal, working across both the in stock and marketplace sides of the business to increase sales and maximise conversion on the MyDeal website.
Reporting to the Online Merchandising Manager, you’ll play a key role in making MyDeal the go-to shopping destination for Aussie customers. Working closely with buyers, marketing and the marketplace teams, you’ll be responsible for ensuring products are merchandised effectively on the website, in a timely manner in accordance with the overarching brand guidelines and merchandising principles of MyDeal.
- Execution of key online promotional activities
- Data driven visual merchandising of events to drive customer engagement and conversion across the site
- Working closely with the creative team to brief and review event assets
- Proofing and testing of daily eDMs
- Scheduling of event assets in a timely manner
- Management of the event lifecycle process, including routine refreshing of products within events and visual merchandising updates
- Assisting with the setup of key marketing campaigns, ie Black Friday, Boxing Day, Click Frenzy.
- Conducting routine competitor analysis to identify trends and opportunities in the market and providing recommendations to the team
- Previous experience in eCommerce will be highly regarded
- Strong initiative and high attention to detail
- Fastidious organisation and time management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence with Microsoft Excel
- The ability to work to strict deadlines
- Work in a dynamic and inclusive start-up culture with passionate people that collectively possess over 100 years of eCommerce experience.
- Play an important role in an ASX listed company that is experiencing unprecedented growth.
- Industry competitive remuneration in a full-time permanent position.
- A modern Collins Street CBD office easily accessible by tram, bus and train – however, for the time being you will be working from home.
Up for the challenge? Apply now with your CV, GitHub and Portfolio to organise a confidential discussion.
We look forward to seeing your application!
MyDeal.com.au is an equal opportunity employer and screens applications without attention to race, age, beliefs, sex, orientation, gender identity and disability.