Founded in 2013, Skedulo is a fast-growing SaaS company headquartered in San Francisco and with offices in Australia, Vietnam, and the United Kingdom. Here, we use the latest technologies and best engineering practices to deliver groundbreaking software that is making a difference around the world.
If you’re drawn to solving interesting hard problems, Skedulo is for you. Over the past 20 years, less than 5% of software investment has been focused on the needs of the world’s 2.7 billion mobile workers, and the mobile workforce is our sole focus. Join us as we build a scalable platform for the world’s largest brands working with the most respected technology partners.
Skedulo is a momentum leader in Field Service Management (based on G2 Winter 2021 rating) and is growing rapidly to meet the demands of a post-Covid world. This is a compelling opportunity to join a fast-growth, enterprise grade, SaaS based business where an outstanding mobile experience is at the heart of our product and user experience.
A Senior Security Engineer is responsible for maintaining the high availability, configuration/efficiency, and implementation of information security tools, systems, and services. They develop and monitor signatures for Firewalls, SIEM and additional systems to protect our products while executing security processes, policies, and procedures in collaboration with the Manager.
The Senior Security Engineer will work in conjunction with engineering and product functions to identify and respond to threats to the organization, contribute to cross-function projects that require an in-depth understanding of multiple technical security domains and threat modeling. They will also assess risks proactively and expresses concerns to information security and engineering teams.
- 4-5 years in Engineering or Information Security Role (e.g., SOC, Incident Response, Penetration Testing, Security Engineering)
- 1-2 years in contributing to regulatory compliance framework requirements (e.g., SOC2, ISO27001, FedRAMP)
- Formal education in Computer Science, Information Technology, Cybersecurity. Experience in lieu of formal education is acceptable.
- Thorough understanding of threat modelling and risk evaluation as it pertains to SaaS, and the ability to develop mitigation strategies.
- Have worked in engineering environments and closely with software engineers
- Background in AWS cloud infrastructure and would be able to look at an existing landscape and interpret it
- One or more Certifications (CISSP, GWEB, GPEN, GWAPT, OSWE, OSCE, OSCP)
- Knowledge of rules and regulations related to information security and data confidentiality (GDPR, HIPAA, FedRAMP, etc.)
- Software development or scripting experience (Python and Go in particular)
- Familiar with Cloud Native infrastructure - container orchestration knowledge, particularly Kubernetes
- This position will require no more than 20% travel from time to time as set forth by the Company.
- Must have a valid US/AU/VN/UK work visa or citizenship status.
- Fun, creative and fast-paced working environment
- Competitive salary
- 10 paid sick days per year
- 4 weeks paid leave per year
- 8 Days of public holidays per year
- Stock Options/ Equity
- Kitchen stocked with snacks & drinks
- Paid Parental Leave
- Learning & Development Stipend (4 hours per week)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Our offices have creative, open workspaces with room to play, reflect, and relax
- Our team is extremely competitive, and we will challenge your best table tennis skills