Hello, we’re Brosa…
And it’s our mission to make it simple for people to create a home they’ll love. Founded in Melbourne in 2014, we’re famous for our uncomplicated and straightforward shopping experience. We’re one of Australia’s fastest-growing consumer brands and are proud to be making waves in the $14B home and living industry. Brosa is backed by Australia’s most prominent and successful Venture Capital funds, including AirTree Ventures and Bailador.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our customer service team in a cross-functional and newly created role. This role will require regular visits to our Distribution Centres in Truganina and Altona, as well as occasionally visiting our Fitzroy office, with the majority of work being conducted remotely (WFH). As a Customer Service and Logistics Coordinator, you will be a champion for both our Customer Service and Logistics / Distribution Centre teams, acting as the bridge between these critical business units. You are someone who builds rapport and strong working relationships within a business quickly. You enjoy working across multiple departments and helping teams collaborate. You love when your work is dynamic and fast-paced and when making change...matters. And most importantly you have an enduring commitment to providing delightful service to our customers at every step.
What makes the Brosa team awesome…
Mission-Driven - Our team is made up of curious problem solvers who are all working together towards our mission - we’re in this together.
Innovative Founders - The founding members of Brosa have instilled an entrepreneurial spirit into every corner of the business. We’re encouraged to test and pursue our bold ideas.
Growth Mindset - We’re dedicated to learning as much as possible to reach our potential and position Brosa as a home and living industry leader.
Diversity - We pride ourselves on our diversity and believe this is key to our success because it enables us to develop new ways of working that drive innovation.
Customer Champions - At the core of everything we do, we are driven by a desire to deliver a fantastic experience that delights our customers.
As a Customer Service and Logistics Coordinator at Brosa, you’ll get to:
- Act as a conduit between the Customer Service (CX) and Distribution Centre (DC) teams
- Ensure stream inquiries are processed in a timely manner to meet SLAs
- Identify process gaps & opportunities for efficiency and streamlining
- Run daily reports and escalate/prioritise with DC teams
- Manage customer expectations and close out the loop on their enquires
- Liaise with internal/external stakeholders ie: production, sales
- Be the subject matter expert in areas of CX and DC to support colleagues in CX
- Meet and exceed KPIs
- Supports customer service activities and goals
- Highlight training gaps & opportunities
- Participate in daily CX tasks and admin duties such as managing and resolving tickets
- Take In/outbound calls
What you bring to the table
We don’t expect you to tick all the boxes, because we know the right person for the job will be able to learn what they need to succeed in their role. That’s why our recruitment team focuses on value-alignment when hiring. So don’t be afraid to apply if you don’t have a university degree, have recently switched careers, or even have career gaps - you’re welcome to apply regardless.
- High performing individual that embodies the best qualities of the team
- Organised problem solver who can work autonomously
- Have a process improvement and efficiency focus
- Ability to work to pace with multiple systems experience
- Attention to detail and takes initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
More Than a Job
16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave (including adoption) - Supporting parents is vital, which is why we're proud to offer 16 weeks of paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers.
Flexible Working Arrangements - We trust you to get your work done and so we offer flexible working arrangements wherever possible to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance.
Remote Working Budget - If you work from home the majority of the time you’ll get a remote working budget to make sure your workspace enables you to do your best work.
Build Connections - We host regular celebrations and social events so you can connect with your team members.
Great Perks - You’ll enjoy a generous discount on Brosa products and paid leave on your Birthday.
Support - We believe supporting your mental health is fundamental, that is why we offer a weekly mindfulness practice and an Employee Assistance Program.
What is the interview process like at Brosa?
We've tailored our hiring process for each role's requirements because no two roles are alike, but you can always expect that we:
- Provide prompt communication and helpful feedback
- Spend time understanding what you need because we want to be a good fit for you too
- Have recruiters and hiring managers that respect your time
- Strive for a transparent and honest exchange
Diversity is key at Brosa
We believe that diversity is critical to our success and one of our greatest strengths. We will not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.