About Made Comfy:
We are a passionate and diverse team with a mission to be Australia’s most loved short-term rental and hospitality company. With a professional service and a customer-centered approach, we generate higher returns for our property owner clients in the short and mid-term rental market. MadeComfy guests enjoy the best parts of hotel stays such as professional cleaning standards and easy online booking, paired with the comforts of home like a full kitchen, separate living areas and the convenience of contactless self-check-in.
We know that culture cannot exist solely within a single person, it lives within shared values, beliefs & behaviors. Our core values bind us together and amplify our abilities, we see them as timeless guiding principles - Trust, Agility, Empowerment & Wow.
We believe that passion always wins & diversity is something to be harnessed, allowing us to combine our skills & experiences to form a higher intelligence. We promote behaviors that allow the team to feel empowered & have created an environment that nurtures growth, inspiration & most importantly fun.
About the role
Day to day this involves:
- Providing a memorable customer service experience to our guests via chat, email or phone
- Supporting guests from before booking to after check-out
- Promptly answer guest questions and booking inquiries through chat to secure bookings and increase conversion
- Working with the broader team to ensure our Airbnb and booking.com score continues to be the highest in the industry
- Bringing in your experience to improve processes and communication between the teams
- Keeping your inbox and the CRM up to date.
You’re a great communicator and a hands-on problem solver. You’re someone who wants to build on your previous experience, learn something new, and join a successful and well-funded startup to grow with it.
Key skills you'll need
- You have excellent communication and customer management skills
- You’re a self-starter, great at solving problems and can make an impact from day one
- You’re reliable, have great attention to detail, and are great at getting things done
- You’re very comfortable with using technology and digital systems
- You have a good understanding of traveler needs and requirements when booking
- You’re resilient - stress doesn’t stress you out
Nice to have:
- 2 years of experience in customer service or hospitality
- Previous startup experience
About Made Comfy
MadeComfy is a property management and hospitality company specialising in short-term rentals. Guests booking a MadeComfy seek a living experience in quirky, self-contained properties with a high level of comfort, convenience and consistency.
Property owners are able to generate higher rental returns with an end-to-end managed service that includes everything from furnishing & styling, revenue management, 24/7 guest management, housekeeping and maintenance.
One of MadeComfy’s key differentiators for property owners is the use of dynamic pricing and access to the owner portal that provides them with the highest returns and transparency. It uses data analytics that helps deliver significantly higher returns compared with what property owners are getting when they opt for other forms of rental.
- Mentoring! You'll be joining a talented and friendly team invested in your development
- Massive opportunity for growth - we're growing rapidly and want to take talented and invested people on our journey as we continue to disrupt the Real Estate space
- Creating impact - we'd love your ideas on how we can continue to improve and develop.
- A competitive salary and a beautiful office in Ultimo
If this sounds like the type of environment you'd thrive in, please apply!