We are looking for the next Rockstar to join the team that is responsible for driving customer and seller experience for THE ICONIC Marketplace!
Are you obsessed with customer experience? Do you love problem solving and working in an agile environment? Are you a born leader with a skill for fostering talent? Would others describe you as approachable with strong relationship management skills?
As the Marketplace Operations Team Lead you will engage, coach and inspire a small team who act as the key point of coordination and operational support for our Marketplace Sellers. You will work with our customer service team, Account Managers, Fulfilment Center and partners to educate and foster innovation, ensuring complete alignment during the Marketplace Customer Journey!
You will never settle for mediocrity and demonstrate an acute attention to detail, always expecting high standards from yourself and those around you.
You will report directly to the Marketplace Operations Manager and support in the execution of key business results and projects. Confidence in stakeholder relationship management is a must, as you will be required to collaborate cross functionally and with external business partners.
- Lead a small team with scope to grow, providing 1:1 support, feedback, mentorship and coaching. Manage rostering where required.
- Drive team operational performance. Identify goals and the appropriate input targets required to deliver these.
- Support the Marketplace Operations Manager in delivering on objectives and key results, with a key focus on seller experience, customer experience, operational efficiency and reduction of operational costs.
- Lead operational process improvements and relevant documentation to facilitate the training and operational onboarding for all new internal starters.
- Responsible for driving high performance and reporting on seller operational SLA’s such as Orders Dispatched, Shipping time, On time Delivery, UTF, Seller Contacts and CS interactions.
- Resolve escalated seller complaints and escalate to Marketplace Operations Manager when further operational performance support conversations are required.
- Responsible for driving the monthly customer service performance review initiatives and implementing process improvements to improve customer experience around delivery and return to sender parcels.
- Responsible for aligning with the fulfillment center and customer service to drive process improvements around seller returns and faulty products.
- Troubleshoot and work closely with Account Management on align on resolution of seller management issues impacting customer experience.
- Support in the day- to day relationship management with 3rd party logistics solutions.
- 2+ years of experience in a team leadership role
- Ecommerce or Tech Industry experience is ideal. A love for fashion also a plus!
- Experience in managing stakeholder performance as well as driving and developing a high performance team in a KPI driven environment.
- You develop exceptional talent by coaching, mentoring and raising the standards.
- You act to create a commercially sustainable business through proven experience in process improvement.
- You can take challenge the status quo, take ownership and raise the bar whilst managing competing priorities.
- You commit to excellence and have strong judgment by excelling in the detail.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in MS Excel required
Health and Wellbeing is extremely important to THE ICONIC, so interviewing for this role will be conducted virtually due to COVID-19. Our teams are now working in a hybrid model so you will enjoy the flexibility of working from home and in the office.