Brosa is one of Australia’s fastest-growing consumer brands, and are proud to be making waves in the $14B home and living industry. We are famous for our uncomplicated and straightforward shopping experience, and we pride ourselves on delivering fantastic customer experiences. Our mission is to make it simple for Australians to create a home they will love.
Founded in Melbourne in 2014, Brosa is backed by Australia’s most prominent and successful Venture Capital funds, including AirTree Ventures and Bailador. We recently closed a $4M round with strategic investors to help fuel our future growth.
Who we are looking for
Reporting to our Head of Performance Marketing, you will join a team of performance centric data driven specialists. You will play a key role in measuring and reporting on our digital channel performance and lead the review, definition and implementation of technical web tracking framework using Google Analytics, Tag Manager and relevant digital channel tracking features such as Facebook Conversion API, Google Ads Retail tagging and others. As the secondary role you will assist digital campaign management on Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Criteo and others.
- Enterprise Ecommerce experience with a proven background in drawing actionable insights from ecommerce and digital marketing data.
- Previous experience in implementing Google analytics and digital marketing tracking and hand on experience with Google Tag Manager.
- Hands on experience with Digital advertising campaigns (Google Ads, Facebook, Criteo) and SEO tools.
- Previous experience working in a digital marketing or performance team and thorough understanding of digital channels and SEO fundamentals.
- A passion for staying up to date with digital marketing trends, analytics trends, consumer trends and measurement
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and persuade, build and maintain relationships
What success looks like
- Performance analysis and insights generation to increase marketing efficiency while enabling budget scalability
- Assisting new acquisition channel trials to reach company’s growth goals.
- Take a proactive approach in identifying and voicing improvements to our multi channel digital marketing program based on performance analysis.
- Partner with marketing and merchandising teams to facilitate research, data collection and configuration of digital analytics and marketing tools
- Lead the creation of dashboards and performance forecasting to assist regular reporting and planning.
- Become the subject matter expert in implementation of Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Facebook Conversion API, Remarketing tagging and list building on various advertising platforms.
- Work in collaboration with technical teams to ensure that data is collected correctly, all relevant interactions are tracked and implementations are thoroughly tested pre and post launch.
- Creation and maintenance of Remarketing Lists for advertising purposes, assist testing new lists and reporting on performance.
- Assist content creation and SEO strategies with market insights and keyword/trend research.
At Brosa, we aim to build an exceptional environment to help our team thrive. Our goal is to help our team produce their best work and find enjoyment in their role. We work hard to create an atmosphere that is high on trust, honesty, accountability, commitment and of course, fun. Some additional perks of the role include:
- Staff Discounts on Brosa products
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid leave on your birthday
- Free weekly mindfulness practice
- Regular celebrations and team socials
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest-growing companies in Australia
- Weekly TED-style talks that encourage collaboration and growth amongst team members
We believe that diversity is critical to our success. We will not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.