Brighte is Australia’s leading point of sale finance platform for solar, batteries & home improvements.
We’re recognised as one of Australia’s leading fintech companies, having been ranked the 2nd fastest growing Technology Business in Australia (and 4th fastest in APAC) in the Deloitte Fast 50/500 (2019) and recently winning the inaugural Finder Green Award (2020)
We’re a high performing team that is backed by Airtree Ventures, Mike Cannon-Brookes’ Grok Investments, Kim Jackson and Scott Farquhar’s Skip Capital as well as Qualgro Partners. We’re also recognised as a leading FinTech by the Australian Financial Review, Fintech Business Awards and KPMG & H2 Ventures in their Fintech 100 list.
We continue to expand into exciting new products and channels that support vendors and their customers in the energy & home improvement industries, and we have only just started on what we want to achieve.
We’re customer centric, innovative, accountable and inclusive, with a passion to make a difference.
What will you do
- Own the roadmap and execution of key growth product initiatives focused on unlocking frictionless experiences that exceed our vendors expectations
- Act as the voice of our customer and help shape our growth strategy with our vendors
- Challenge the status quo, bring fresh ideas to our team, build consensus to drive high impact outcomes and create experiences that delight our vendors and customers
- Build products and product features which focus on acquisition, retention, and re-engagement of pre-existing users of Brighte using data analysis and user research
- Work with business stakeholders to understand the business goals, business metrics and strategy so that it can be incorporated into the product planning
- Collaborate with various teams (design, content, acquisition, tech, marketing, sales) to establish and coordinate growth strategies
- Promote product growth across our digital businesses (B2B and B2C) at all stages of the business model by defining, developing and implementing product strategies, roadmaps and features
- Conduct basic research, interviews and usability testing to understand our customer needs and develop them into product requirements to ensure products exceed customer needs
- Deep dive into one specific problem, form hypotheses, run experiments and move the needle until you’ve optimised the number
- Have a thorough understanding of the payments industry, seasonality and global trends/events, and continually monitor competitor/industry developments
What we are looking for
- A creative problem solver who is excited by a challenge. You have a structured process to problem-solving and can take a problem- with many moving parts- and break it down into small achievable actions
- Strong organisational and analytical skills- you know when to be flexible, move with a sense of urgency and can alter your structure to fit the needs of the team and project
- You set a high bar for innovation and success in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Strong understanding of payments technologies
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Strong technical abilities, with the ability to motivate and work closely with engineers to deep dive into technical solutions
- 3+ years’ experience as a product manager within high-growth technology or start-up companies, delivering great vendor and customer outcomes
- Knowledge and practical application of Design Thinking, Lean and Agile principle
- Embodies our Brighte’s values: Deserve the Customer, Brighte Together, Be Human, Call the Ball and Think Big Stay Green
Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for product, a high level of flexibility, commitment and a sense of humour.
More reasons to work for us - Brighte Perks
- Competitive salary and opportunity to participate in our Employee Share Option Plan- we want to build a successful company and success means creating and sharing this value together
- Awesome team culture
- We offer flexible working options to support the Whole You
- Competitive Parental (including secondary) leave policy
- An inclusive workplace where we celebrate diversity
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program, which includes 6 sessions for financial, work, relationship, or wellbeing support
- We celebrate and shine a light on our accomplishments and everyday victories through our Brighte Stars Recognition and Reward program
- We like to surprise, delight, and have fun together through social and team events
- A well-stocked pantry with lots of goodies, including daily fresh fruit, espresso coffee, yoghurt, Tim Tams and many more snacks to make work feel a little more like home
- We have beer, Kombucha and wine on tap and a ping pong table (of course)
- End-of-Trip Facilities available for bicycle parking, and showers with towels and hair dryers provided
If you’re ready to step into a business and culture that will challenge and excite you, submit an application to [email protected] and let’s make a difference together.