MyDeal.com.au is a leading online marketplace that focuses on supplying “everything for your home” (furniture, homewares, garden products, appliances and more). As an online marketplace, we connect our customers with over 1 million products sold by many leading Australian retailers.
You will be working as a key member in our Marketing Tech team, and will be responsible for supporting all aspects of CLC and CRM initiatives. Your main responsibility will be focusing on developing end-to-end high-quality email/sms/push campaigns which drive revenue, customer engagement and personal bragging rights. Strong communication and organisational skills, multi-tasking, troubleshooting, attention to detail, and drive to see projects to completion are a must.
This is a varied delivery role, with the following responsibilities:
- Design and delivery of solutions in SalesForce Marketing Cloud Email Studio, Social Studio & Mobile Studio.
- Build HTML emails and follow email design best practices and compliance standards.
- Develop and manage template and content libraries.
- Analyse, test and learn effectiveness from previous campaigns in collaboration with Automation/CRM managers.
- Report campaign results regularly and provide recommendations to leadership and key stakeholders.
- Test and troubleshoot email campaigns across multiple platforms, browsers and email clients.
- Closely work with email specialists on campaign builds, delivery and automation.
- Analyse, Create and/or Improve targeted customer segments using SQL.
- Design, improve and implement, automated email/mobile journeys.
- Design and/or build integrations between SFMC and 3rd party applications or data sources.
- Communicate openly to provide feedback to marketing managers, designers and cross department.
- Good spoken and written english communication skills are a must.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
- At least 2 years’ experience working hands-on in SFMC, Pardot, Responsys or any other marketing automation platforms.
- Experience using Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Automation Studio and Journey Builder.
- Proficiency with Data Views and Discover Reports within Analytics Builder, Einstein Engagement is preferred.
- Experience with QA tools such as Litmus, Return Path.
- Knowledge with AMPScript, GTL, Python, JS, Rest API is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL is preferred.
- Work in a dynamic and inclusive start-up culture with passionate people that collectively possess over 100 years of eCommerce experience
- Play an important role in an ASX listed company that is experiencing unprecedented growth
- Industry competitive remuneration in a full-time permanent position
Up for the challenge? Apply now with your CV and cover letter.
We look forward to seeing your application!
MyDeal.com.au is an equal opportunity employer and screens applications without attention to race, age, beliefs, sex, orientation, gender identity and disability.