Who the hoot are Wisr?!
We’re on a mission to bring people closer to financial wellness and make a real difference in the world, starting right here in Australia. The way we’re doing it is pretty cool too. Take a peek at our fair and personalised loans, our round-up app, and our free credit scoring dashboard.
Now is the time to join one of Australia’s fastest growing ASX-listed fintechs. We are proudly purpose-led with a track record of consistent quarter-on-quarter growth and we’ve got big plans on our mind. People are taking notice and we were ranked #6 on the AFR Boss Best Places to Work and #8 on WRK+ Best Places to Work 2021!
We are a responsible bunch of humans who love helping each other out and share a penchant for learning, both personally and professionally. We love our customers (some would say a tad obsessed) and we love making your day.
Keen to put your smart part to work? You’ll need to be an Australian Citizen or Permanent resident based out of Sydney to apply.
About the job
A rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Accountant to join our team at Wisr, taking responsibility for the delivery of timely and accurate financial & management reporting aligned to defined reporting cycles.
Working closely with our CFO and our Finance team, this role is an integral part of the team ensuring compliance with all state and federal statutory and regulatory requirements. This includes preparation of financial statements and ASX reporting.
Key responsibilities include
Not sure if you tick all the boxes? Don’t rule yourself out just yet. If you’re interested, we would love to hear from you, so get in touch!
Our culture & perks
- Family friendly and flexible work culture
- $500 every year to spend on your wellbeing
- Generous paid parental leave
- Udemy pass to learn new skills (maybe this is the year you learn how to take up your pants instead of asking your mum)
- Share incentive programs
- Outdoor rooftop terrace overlooking the Opera House, what a view!
- Fortnightly Friday lunch club and endless snacks
- Casual dress code (Chucks encouraged!)
- Table tennis and regular tournaments
- Arcade machine & massage pod
- Regular social events and awesome team offsites
- It’s 5pm somewhere in the world, so finish off the day with a Wisr Beer!
You’ll be joining a high-performing team with a focus on psychological wellbeing and safety. We want you to bring your whole self to Wisr – that’s where you’ll do your best work.
Wisr is committed to building a supportive, inclusive and diverse workplace, and we strongly encourage applications from all backgrounds and identities.
Bonus points for a kickass cover letter addressing the role and how you’ll make an impact here @ Wisr!