You are …
A super Golang developer to join our software development team in Melbourne. You’ll have experience in building secure, robust, and flexible APIs and "right-sized" services in a modern, cloud environment. You will have a great impact on FrankieOne with the ability to build something that is used globally.
Your ticket to success:
- Be an advocate. For Frankie, for the product, for our people and for our values.
- Be an active participant in our regular scrum rituals (standup, grooming, retro, etc).
- Work to turn stories into clean, well-tested code.
- Experience with languages other than Golang too - we like your development experience to be well rounded! We also want to know why you like working with Golang, so having something to compare it to really helps.
- Team player. Work with your colleagues to solve problems, share experience and co-ordinate on the best ways of working together.
- Work with the QA team to ensure you’re handing over code that meets requirements.
- Be part of the team that is building the next generation of the FrankieOne platform too.
In a previous life you have:
- 4 years of software engineering experience (with at least 12 months of Golang).
- Experience using frameworks/techs like Gin and OpenAPI/Swagger to define & create complex API services.
- Experience using cloud services and others to assist in building complex systems.
- A love for writing clean, well-tested code. Using Golang’s testing framework will be second nature to you.
- Exposure to working with CI/CD pipelines.