Hi, We’re hipages
We're Australia's largest online tradie marketplace, where our team gets to help shape the on-demand tradie economy. Over 3 million Australians have used hipages where a home improvement job is posted every 20 seconds.
hipages has launched a brand new product Tradiecore which is a new B2B SaaS product. This enables tradies to manage their jobs and their business more successfully. Still in its early stages, now is an extremely exciting time to join a fast-paced, data-driven, collaborative, and fun-loving team in an internal startup, continuously iterating using a Lean Product Development framework.
As a Lead Product Manager, you will be in charge of defining the future of this product through a deeper understanding of our customer segments, their pains & gains, barriers to adoption, ‘Aha moments’ and by developing strategies to address and optimize these to make their lives better and their business more successful. You will be responsible for finding the product-market fit for our customer segments, shaping the product value proposition, and converting them into loyal paying subscribers. You will drive its future vision, and how it fits within the broader hipages product ecosystem.
How You will Add Value:
- Build and maintain expertise in the competitor landscape for comparable SaaS businesses in both domestic and overseas markets.
- Architect and articulate the direction of the product and execute against a robust plan to maximize business impact using best practices.
- Develops product propositions and determines product positioning and variants for different customer and user segments.
- Own complex features and experiments end-to-end, including defining product specs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company.
- Minimum 5+ years of product management experience delivering successful and innovative products.
- Prior experience setting and delivering on a strategy you crafted, where you were accountable for the outcomes.
- A track record of solving hard problems and bringing new products to market
- Collaborated with engineers in developing the technical architecture of the products you have built.
- Experienced in driving end-to-end Lean Product Development culture
- A solid understanding of the technology behind SaaS products and being comfortable leading a group of engineers in product initiatives
- Experience in overseeing 2 or more product teams, and mentoring more junior Product Managers
- Experience with A/B testing tools and experimentation frameworks
- Experience using analytics tools like Google Analytics, and ideally Looker.
- Experience working in a start-up and/or high-growth B2B SaaS product is highly desirable.
Take a look inside our home:
- A close-knit diverse family of bright, respectful, collaborative members who love to solve problems and jump on new opportunities;
- High-touch personalised investment in your continuous career development;
- Agile cross-functional teams who value teamwork - from Hackathon to team off-sites, to Product roadshows, you get to experience it all;
- Competitive salary and benefits, plus equity via our Employee Share Program, we’re all owners of hipages and other great perks such as 14 weeks paid parental leave;
- Daily bottomless continental breakfast, fresh fruit and snacks;
- Inspiring office and location - based in the heart of Sydney CBD, only a few steps from Town Hall Station;
- Remote work and flexible work (50/50) hybrid model;
- Social connection focus: Friday socials, company parties and teaming activities - the best in town!
Sounds like you're home? Apply Now!
Innovation & Collaboration: are two important core values at hipages which both cannot be achieved successfully without a diverse and inclusive team. We don't expect you to be an expert in all areas and we are more interested in learning about you as a person, a team member and a leader.
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other minority groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you don't tick every single box above, but you think you would be a great fit for the role we encourage you to apply, we would LOVE to hear from you!