We believe the financial system has become bloated and inefficient so we’re using technology and data to give value - and power - back to the consumer. Our ambition is huge and the only way we can achieve it is by bringing together the best people in the world. That's where you come in.
Who are we?
Plenti is Australia's leading technology-led consumer lending and investing business. We are on a mission to challenge the status quo. We fund car, renewable energy and personal loans (including loans to cover legal fees) and we have opened up consumer credit to everyday Australian investors. We’ve funded nearly $1bn in loans and earlier this year we listed on the ASX, raising funds to help take our business to the next level.
About the role
We have exceptionally ambitious plans for growth and we hope those in our team do too - that's why we are seeking a motivated, hungry and passionate sales consultant to join as an Account Manager. A key part of our Sales operations is the role of our Account Managers, who sit at the tip of the spear as we continue to grow in the marketplace of automotive finance. As this expansion continues our Account Managers will continue to play an increasingly important role in ensuring the ongoing growth of our client relationships. You will work directly alongside a Business Development Manager to ensure our Automotive Finance partners are equipped with the necessary information, tools, motivation and then act on using our market leading products.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of existing vendor accounts as well as engaging with new brokers who are yet to partner with Plenti. Through your strong sales skills and relationship building experience, you will have a focus on fostering and driving sustainable business growth over time.
What are we looking for?
• 2+ years’ experience in a phone based sales role, ideally within financial services
• Demonstrated track record meeting and exceeding KPIs and sales targets
• Hunger to prove to yourself what you are capable of and be rewarded for it
• Proven sales experience demonstrating how you have managed a portfolio of accounts
• Comfortable compiling lists of prospective client businesses using directories or other sources and then passionate about maintaining this in a clearly structured CRM
• Acquiring and updating knowledge of employers and competitors goods and services and market conditions
• A true solutions sales person and comfortable in assessing customers' needs, then recommending and explaining our products to them
• Highly service oriented and passionate about going above and beyond for your customers
• Proven ability to work autonomously
What's life like at Plenti?
• We value openness and ideas more than anything else - it doesn't matter who you are in the business, we want your input
• Your career at Plenti is what you make it - there are Plenti of career opportunities to match your own plan for growth - so you can grab them and run
• A phenomenal group of driven and intelligent colleagues
• A sincere purpose which every person truly believes in
• Flexible working arrangements
• Monthly company events
• Employee Assistance Program
• Sometimes we even head out and race boats against one another!
• Ultimately, a hard working but enjoyable environment, where everyone strives to ensure we offer great products to customers and grow rapidly