Openpay (ASX: OPY) is an omni-channel payment solution that provides customers with flexible, interest-free payment plans, in-store, online and through the Openpay App. Available in Australia, New Zealand, and the UK with our launch into the US. Currently underway! As a global fintech company, Openpay are defining the next generation of payments. We believe people and businesses should have freedom and flexibility in how they pay with no hidden catches. In doing so we’re changing the way people pay, for the better, and we’d love you to join us in our mission. As an established Australian business, we’re continuing to supercharge our growth by turning the world Amber. That’s right, “Aussie Amber” (our Marketing Team nailed that one!) This Amberfication is led by in-store, mobile app and on-line payments.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for an exceptional hands-on QA manager who has the skills and passion to create a vision for their team and lead people by example through its execution. The QA/Tester role plays and important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests and maintaining quality on Web, API and Mobile App before each release to production to ensure applications runs smoothly and meets client needs.
What youll be doing:
• Mentor and advise your team in lean agile methodologies, coding standards, auto testing, continuous delivery and other best practices
• Understand the requirements and create test plans, design test scenarios, test cases for functional, integration, regression, system test, cross platform testing, UI/UX
• Peer review of test scenarios/test cases
• Participate in sprint planning, daily scrums, sprint review and retrospective
• Develop API automation tests (SOAP/REST) using SOAPUI or any other opensource tool including scripting
• Setup test data in test environment prior to test execution
• Perform test on Web, API, Mobile Devices for native iOS and Android app
• Collaborate with developers and other stake holders to reproduce any issue reported by end user
The Team you'll be joining:
We believe every new team member has an opportunity to add to our culture – we’re a vibrant team of Podcasters, Ultra-Marathoners, Weightlifters, Chess Players, Students and more, so we’re looking for people who want to be part of a diverse and ever-changing team.
Being part of a growing Fintech means you’ll need to be a self-starter with high energy, motivation and focus on achieving targets. You’ll crave the unknown and be excited by the opportunity to challenge yourself every day. As we grow, we change, so you’ll be flexible, willing to evolve as our systems and processes do. Always tenacious, you’ll relentlessly pursue opportunities and will be quick to bounce back if you encounter a setback. Most importantly, you’ll be kind - our team appreciates and supports each other (particularly this year) so you’ll want to be part of that team spirit.
You should apply if you have :
• Good understanding of Quality Assurance and SDLC concepts, processes and procedures.
• Experience in developing API automation tests (SOAP/REST) using POSTMAN or any other opensource tool including scripting
• Experience developing and executing test cases for CMS / eCommerce platforms in one or more of these platforms - Magento, Salesforce, WooCommerce, Shopify, Hybris, BigCommerce, etc.
• Experience testing UI/UX for responsiveness across different devices and browsers
• Write SQL Queries to validate Tests at database level
• Experience in test automation tools (Cypress, Selenium, JMeter etc.) and Frameworks (Espresso, XUnit etc.) (desirable)
• Experience testing Point-Of-Sale (POS) systems (desirable)
• A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experie
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
Short-listed candidates will be advised by telephone. Please note, due to the requirements of this role, candidates must have full working rights in Australia.
Openpay is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application