Hometime is an empowerment platform that helps professional hosts scale their short-term rental businesses. Our platform comprises software + community + deep domain expertise and has already powered the largest network of professionally managed Airbnb properties in ANZ.
Our ambition is to become the global partner of choice for small accommodation providers: like Xero for accountants or Shopify for eCommerce - we want to be the foundation upon which they grow their business. Hometime empowers micro-entrepreneurs who deliver an exceptional experience to thousands of guests each year.
About the role:
We are looking for an Inbound Sales Executive to join our sales team and help with our inbound sales efforts. You will be responsible for interacting with potential Hometime clients (property investors) and driving the sales process to develop and grow the Hometime portfolio of holiday homes across Australia & New Zealand.
This candidate will be able to build rapport easily, have a sales mindset and the ability to nurture long term relationships. The core of this role is connecting with both corporate development clients and investors, educating them on our product offering. In the role you’ll be responsible for achieving your own individual sales targets and will be rewarded with uncapped commissions.
This role can be performed remotely in Australian business hours.
What you'll do:
- Leverage real estate directories, agencies and property marketing businesses to build a pipeline of property investors looking for a short term rental manager
- Identifying new sales opportunities, e.g. Existing Corporate Clients, Body Corporate Committees, Property Developers, Real Estate Agencies
- Respond quickly to inbound leads resulting from marketing activities
- Build rapport and identify needs: You are the face of the business and will often be the first to respond to a high volume of inbound leads.
- Manage and nurture the lead pipeline using Hometime’s CRM system (Hubspot)
- Attend to leads via phone and email to convert them into customers
- Nurture current clients & build strong relationships for potential future business
- Provide earnings estimates (ROI) and appraisals for prospective clients
- Arrange face-to-face meetings with clients and relationship managers
- Collaborate with our teams around APAC, learn a lot about the operational aspects of the business and convey this information to potential clients.
The ideal candidate:
- 2-3 years in real estate sales, property management, new business, off the plan sales
- Previous experience in Property and Real Estate
- 2-3 years of relevant face-to-face, phone sales or similar experience
- Strong organisational, pipeline management and influencing skills
- Genuine curiosity and an ability to ask effective questions and understand customer needs
- Experience in a high growth, fast paced company such as a startup is a plus
Some of the perks:
- Competitive salary in line with your experience and unbounded commissions
- A fully flexible working arrangement. Work from home entirely, or from the office, or both - wherever you are productive
- Coffee on the house! $75 per month on your own Airwallex card to enjoy your local cafe
- Birthday day off
- Gain experience at one of Australia's fastest-moving property startups with huge learning opportunities