We are seeking Senior Frontend Engineers to join our Melbourne team.
Our ideal candidate should have a passion for learning and a strong sense of pride in their work. You should love crafting beautifully designed and intuitive user experiences, and appreciate the value of clean code. You should enjoy being surrounded by talented individuals, learning from others, as well as contributing to their development.
Our current stack consists of React, React Native, GraphQL/Relay and Styled Components. We use Buildkite with Docker for our CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in building reasonably complex web apps with a frontend framework like React
- As the frontend ecosystem can change quickly, you need to be willing and able to learn new things quickly
- Ability to articulate technical concepts clearly and concisely
- Opportunity to experiment with bleeding edge technologies
- You'll get a MacBook Pro on your first day with your preferred configuration
- We have a flexible hours system and you also have the option to work from home 0-2 days a week
- We offer employee equity in addition to your base salary, with some of the most generous terms in the market
- Fee-free trading on CoinJar