Who are we?
Finder is a comparison site making waves all around the world. Our goal is to share useful knowledge that helps the world make better decisions. Whether that's teaching people how to save money, get rewards or just comparing product choices. Finder was recognized by Anthill as Coolest Online Company thanks to an amazing team, wonderful users and our innovative product.
Achieving our mission of changing the way the world makes decisions requires a diverse mix of creative, passionate and innovative people. We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and are continually striving to create a diverse and inclusive environment where all of our people feel a sense of belonging and bring their authentic selves to work.
You will work closely with our team of product managers, designers and CRO analyst's to work on the conversion rate optimisation experiments that help grow Finders revenue.
- Working to deliver clean and readable, re-usable code.
- Champion the development of high quality software that will increase usage of our App
- Manage a backlog of features, bugs and technical debt and effectively manage priority
- Working on new experiments and innovative ideas for Finder’s continued growth.
- Champion and embody great software engineering principles to deliver a better experience for our users and an engaging technology-led engineering environment
- Working with our cross functional squads, pushing the boundaries of experimentation by contributing code, ideas, solutions and even designs!
Who you are:
- You’re passionate about creating a meaningful change to the users and the company
- You are collaborative but comfortable with working by yourself so get things done
- You love launching things and working on small diverse projects instead of long term projects
- You can hustle and stretch your muscles to unblock yourself and favor delivery over perfection
Nice to have:
- Experience with A/B testing and experimentation
- Experience working with Wordpress stack and Gutenberg editor
Finder is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.