About the role:
As a commercially-driven Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist, you will be bringing your organic search experience and expertise in not just technical SEO, but also across content marketing, link acquisition and Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) experimentation fields to help hipages continue to deliver a market leading organic growth function.
- Competitive salary, benefits and perks, plus equity via our Employee Share Program
- Influence and drive change working in collaborative and supportive cross-functional teams
- Work with C-Suite members within agile, cross-functional teams
- Contribute to business opportunities and vision across the tradie ecosystem
- Continuously upskill as you take on new challenges
How you will add value:
- Work directly with engineers, designers and data analysts to drive technical SEO projects
- Coordinate strategies with SEM colleagues to execute on a harmonious search marketing program helping balance both job & tradie demand in the marketplace
- Research ongoing SEO content requirements and work with the Content Manager and external agencies on content production
- Collaborate with the Head of Brand and PR Manager to maximize our media coverage and identify where new backlink opportunities may be available to usPerforming keyword research and understanding what keywords are most important for driving results for the business
- Conduct regular technical SEO audits and spot checks to address any issues or opportunities
- Submit and own SEO-related development tickets raised with engineers
- Continual monitoring and reporting of our organic search performance against KPIs across the business to various stakeholders
- Staying ahead of the trends, strategies and tactics within SEO and digital marketing (algorithm changes, etc.)
- Experience in driving and delivering high-performing SEO campaigns
- Prior experience in copywriting and content brief creation
- Experience in a range of SEO and data-specific tools and platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, AHREFs, Screaming Frog, Botify, Advanced Web Ranking, Looker, Snowplow, etc.
- Familiarity with WordPress and/or other CMS platforms
About the company:
We are an Australian-owned, ASX-listed tech company and the leading online tradie marketplace in Australia. Inspired and driven by our purpose of transforming the trade industry, building better lives for everyone, hipages Group operates via three technology-enabled platforms; hipages, Tradiecore, and Builderscrack (NZ) with over 300 team members across Australia, China, Philippines and New Zealand.
Take a look inside our home:
Ranked #2 in Best Places to Work in Australia for the past two years, we offer meaningful, impactful work collaborating and innovating with the best and brightest in a transparent, supportive and fast-paced work environment:
- Close-knit diverse family of bright, respectful, collaborative members who love to solve problems and jump on new opportunities
- Strengths based organisation with in house coaching to help you leverage what makes you special
- Holistic wellbeing focus with EAP access, meditation room, daily bottomless continental breakfast, fresh fruit and snacks and diversity initiatives and celebrations
- Inspiring office and location - based in the heart of Sydney CBD, only a few steps from Town Hall Station, with multiple indoor and outdoor collaboration and social areas
- Social connection focus: Friday socials, 2x big company parties per year and regular and fun teaming activities - we work hard but play hard too!
We value Diversity:
Innovation & Collaboration are core values at hipages, and are impossible to cultivate without a diverse and inclusive team. We don't expect you to be an expert in all areas, we’re more interested in who you are as a person, a team member and a leader.
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other minority groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you don't tick every single box above, but you think you would be a great fit for the role we encourage you to apply, we would LOVE to hear from you!