Hi! We are currently looking for a personable and energetic Customer Service Superstar to become part of our fast-growing team. This role will primarily be responsible and accountable for day-to-day customer service enquiries and will be an important link between our brand, the business and our incredible customers. We're looking for someone to join us that can work Tuesday through to Saturday. As our Customer Service Team work 7 days a week, there's always someone available to help/support our customers. You'll mostly be based in our Head Office in Brunswick, however, there are some Saturday's you will be located in our Retail stores.
- We are all about our customer, so you'll have a genuine passion for helping people and giving them an exceptional experience
- A passion for accuracy and an almost annoying attention to detail
- A love of interiors, homewares and styling - and us!
- Minimum one year in ecommerce and/or two years in a similar customer service facing role
- You are self-motivated and a team player, you love to see everyone succeed, and have fun in the process
- Have a desire and curiosity to learn and thrive in the world of customer service within ecommerce/retail
What you'll be doing
- Processing requests, actioning physical returns and exchanges
- Creating & editing customer orders in business systems
- Answering all types of customer requests via different channels with amazing response times
- Resolving issues quickly with a single response when possible – suggest solutions, resolutions or recommendations based on knowing the brand and our product range inside out
- Processing requests for swatches or providing further product information prior to customer purchase
- Answering phone calls and responding to voicemails within a timely and helpful manner
- Live chat and evening coverage to assist customers during peak shopping hours.
- Resolving customer queries and telling the story of the brand to assist in customer conversion
- Assisting with styling tips and communicating product information to customers
Here, at Sheet Society, it’s more than a workplace, it’s a community. With that in mind, we’re committed to making sure our employees are as happy in the workplace as our customers are in bed. Which is why our perks include:
- Staff Parking and great public transport links
- Sweet Dreams Day - a day off on your birthday
- Weekly snacks and drinks on a Friday
- Communal kitchen providing breaky, fruit, all the snack, and lots of coffee
- Access to Wellbeing initiatives
- A social calendar with fun events held throughout the year
- Generous staff discounts
- Dog friendly every day
Be a part of an energetic and fast-growing business where every day is different, every achievement is celebrated, and we’re only just getting started.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented individuals from a variety of backgrounds. We therefore encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.