Hello, we’re Brosa…
And it’s our mission to make it simple for people to create a home they’ll love. Founded in Melbourne in 2014, we’re famous for our uncomplicated and straightforward shopping experience. We’re one of Australia’s fastest-growing consumer brands and are proud to be making waves in the $14B home and living industry. Brosa is backed by Australia’s most prominent and successful Venture Capital funds, including AirTree Ventures and Bailador.
We are on the hunt for a casual Sales and Support Stylist to join our Phone Sales team. The right candidate will need to be available both Friday and Saturday and as needed for sick leave cover. At Brosa we aim to provide our customers with an exceptional experience every time they shop with us. Our Sales and Support Stylists are responsible for guiding customers through their shopping journey on our website and assist with any styling requirements to create spaces they will love.
What makes the Brosa team awesome…
Mission-Driven - Our team is made up of curious problem solvers who are all working together towards our mission - we’re in this together.
Innovative Founders - The founding members of Brosa have instilled an entrepreneurial spirit into every corner of the business. We’re encouraged to test and pursue our bold ideas.
Growth Mindset - We’re all dedicated to learning as much as possible to reach our potential and position Brosa as a home and living industry leader.
Diversity - We pride ourselves on our diversity and believe this is key to our success because it enables us to develop new ways of working that drive innovation.
Customer Champions - At the core of everything we do, we are driven by a desire to deliver a fantastic experience that delights our customers.
As a Sales and Support Stylist at Brosa, you’ll get to:
- Be an ambassador for the brand – you will represent Brosa on the phone bringing the brand to life for our customers
- Provide your expert product knowledge in an engaging and informative manner while offering solutions to the customer’s furnishing needs
- Providing expert advice to customers on the full range of Brosa products and services
- Assist customers navigating the website on their online shopping journey including but not limited to:
- Delivery lead times
- Support with processing transactions
- Product information
- Help customers create a beautiful home effortlessly by building a vision for customers through:
- product selection and pairing,
- spatial planning
- colour selection
- Creatively drive sales to hit daily, weekly, and monthly team targets
What you bring to the table
We don’t expect you to tick all the boxes, because we know the right person for the job will be able to learn what they need to succeed in their role. That’s why our recruitment team focuses on value-alignment when hiring. So don’t be afraid to apply if you don’t have a university degree, have recently switched careers, or even have career gaps - you’re welcome to apply regardless.
- A passion for delivering great customer experiences and interiors, and design
- Experience in the furniture and homewares industry
- A proven track record for exceeding sales targets and customer feedback scores
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a warm phone manner
- The ability to build relationships with customers and prioritise their needs in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Creative problem skills
- The ability to learn new programs and systems quickly
- The desire to work from home
- Qualifications in Interiors or another design-related field (or you are currently studying a relevant discipline) - preferred
More Than a Job
16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave (including adoption) - Supporting parents is vital, which is why we're proud to offer 16 weeks of paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers.
Flexible Working Arrangements - We trust you to get your work done and so we offer flexible working arrangements wherever possible to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance.
Remote Working Budget - If you work from home the majority of the time you’ll get a remote working budget to make sure your workspace enables you to do your best work.
Build Connections - We host regular celebrations and social events so you can connect with your team members.
Great Perks - You’ll enjoy a generous discount on Brosa products and paid leave on your Birthday.
Support - We believe supporting your mental health is fundamental, that is why we offer a weekly mindfulness practice and an Employee Assistance Program.
What is the interview process like at Brosa?
We've tailored our hiring process for each role's requirements because no two roles are alike, but you can always expect that we:
- Provide prompt communication and helpful feedback
- Spend time understanding what you need because we want to be a good fit for you too
- Have recruiters and hiring managers that respect your time
- Strive for a transparent and honest exchange
Diversity is key at Brosa
We believe that diversity is critical to our success and one of our greatest strengths. We will not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.